Status
Not open for further replies.
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
I'm alive. Had to call an ambulance in the end, was in very very bad pain. Felt like I was honestly high as fuck and couldn't stand up. Was completely blue according to the paramedics. SN definitely isn't for me and the hospital is helping me with mental health support.
Where did he say he's getting mental health support from the hospital?

Also, the support hospitals give is absolute rubbish and temporary relief.

Above

wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
are they called the Home treatment team / crisis team ??

Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I'm glad you're okay. May I ask how soon did you vomit? Was it like right away, or in 5 minutes or so..?

A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
I'm glad you're okay. May I ask how soon did you vomit? Was it like right away, or in 5 minutes or so..?
Instantly. But then I vomited again a good 3-4 time's after that. If I did take the second drink then I probably would've ingested enough to kill.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Unknown21, Lorntroubles, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for the followup. It's good to hear you called for help, and are doing better. It's quite a reality check to see how often people can survive SN.

Reactions: jessisme, voyager and not-2-b-the-answer
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Instantly. But then I vomited again a good 3-4 time's after that. If I did take the second drink then I probably would've ingested enough to kill.

I see, thank you. That's actually reassuring. I can't fail mine. Will have meto, 3 extra drinks ready and will do my best to keep it inside.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: archipelago, not-2-b-the-answer, a.h and 1 other person
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019

I wonder if you would have passed away regardless but it would have been a painful, drawn out death. So glad you rang the paramedics. The fact they said you were completely blue and others have passed away without antiemetics. Would you use this method again if you had antiemetics or have you been put off now? I think the crisis team will be visiting you daily at least for a couple of weeks and then you will get passed on to another team. But maybe it varies around the UK

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and a.h
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
I wonder if you would have passed away regardless but it would have been a painful, drawn out death. So glad you rang the paramedics. The fact they said you were completely blue and others have passed away without antiemetics. Would you use this method again if you had antiemetics or have you been put off now? I think the crisis team will be visiting you daily at least for a couple of weeks and then you're get passed on to another team. But maybe it varies around the UK
I wouldn't no, even with AE. The taste is simply way too bad and I'm not strong willed enough to drink it again. Yeah I think so too, but that might be a good thing. :)
Thank you for the followup. It's good to hear you called for help, and are doing better. It's quite a reality check to see how often people can survive SN.
It sure is. It can be a great method if you have everything required and are strong willed. Thank you for the kind words
I see, thank you. That's actually reassuring. I can't fail mine. Will have meto, 3 extra drinks ready and will do my best to keep it inside.
Hope your journey is peaceful

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LetzteAusfahrt, Checkmate3 and 1 other person
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
How painful was it? Glad you're feeling better.
Had an instant burn at the back of my throat as I expected. Stomach and head hurt equally. My head was scrambled, as soon as you drink it you have to lay down immediately otherwise you'll feel the effects quickly and your head will be spinning.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Meditation guide and Freeme3820
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Appreciate the feedback, seems like you're already back to normal. Glad you're ok.

I have no choice but to try this method, it will take some courage for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeriDeath and not-2-b-the-answer
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Im glad you better now but did you use antiacid?

A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
Appreciate the feedback, seems like you're already back to normal. Glad you're ok.

I have no choice but to try this method, it will take some courage for sure.
It's surprising, 30 mins after they've administered the methyl blue or whatever it's called, you feel fine. Just didn't get much sleep and my arms are tender from where they've been taking so much blood haha. I hope it works well for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and InterstateFlowers
I

IUsedToBeDepressed

No Motivation Sometimes
Aug 16, 2020
Hi there, I'm new to this site and my account just got approved. I'm glad that you are feeling better now and I hope you don't feel disheartened and know that there's nothing bad in not wanting to go all the way and take the 2nd drink. May I ask, what does SN taste like? I remember that I wanted to use N a couple of years ago but never did it.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and theguineapigking
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
are you currently in the general hospital? im assuming they are discharging you under crisis team?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
Hi there, I'm new to this site and my account just got approved. I'm glad that you are feeling better now and I hope you don't feel disheartened and know that there's nothing bad in not wanting to go all the way and take the 2nd drink. May I ask, what does SN taste like? I remember that I wanted to use N a couple of years ago but never did it.
I feel better I think. I'm happy to be alive it's weird.
For me it was very salty and incredibly strong (25g in 50ml). Did cause me to gag instantly and throw up. It's hard to explain.
are you currently in the general hospital? im assuming they are discharging you under crisis team?
I was in the hospital however they discharged me as my health physically was okay and because it was my first attempt, they were happy knowing that I was going home with my parents and being referred to the crisis team. They should be contacting me this week.

• Hugs
I

IUsedToBeDepressed

No Motivation Sometimes
Aug 16, 2020
I feel better I think. I'm happy to be alive it's weird.
For me it was very salty and incredibly strong (25g in 50ml). Did cause me to gag instantly and throw up. It's hard to explain.
I hope you keep getting better and better. I imagine you could still be in pain since it wasn't that long ago.
Man that flavour sounds bad, haha. Don't worry if you can't explain it well, I don't think I could imagine the flavour since I've never had anything like that.
Sending much much love to you :heart:

• Love
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
I hope you keep getting better and better. I imagine you could still be in pain since it wasn't that long ago.
Man that flavour sounds bad, haha. Don't worry if you can't explain it well, I don't think I could imagine the flavour since I've never had anything like that.
Sending much much love to you :heart:
My stomach still feels a little tender but nothing like it was. Thank you so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Meditation guide
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
We were worried about you in the chatroom lastnight. Glad to hear you've recovered and don't look like a smurf anymore. Wishing you better days <3

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and braketimez
A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
We were worried about you in the chatroom lastnight. Glad to hear you've recovered and don't look like a smurf anymore. Wishing you better days <3
Thank you so much <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and inactive
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Thank you so much <3

I have a question. Why didn't you take the second dose of SN? Did you decide you want to live? Or were you just too physically sick to do it? Just curious, thanks!

A

Anxietykillsme

Feb 27, 2020
I have a question. Why didn't you take the second dose of SN? Did you decide you want to live? Or were you just too physically sick to do it? Just curious, thanks!
Was more the fact that the first drink tasted so bad that it put me off. Plus the fact how I threw it up instantly.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Meditation guide
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Was more the fact that the first drink tasted so bad that it put me off. Plus the fact how I threw it up instantly.

You said you are happy to be alive. Do you still want to CTB? Are you making any other plans to do it?

We support your either way. If this experience changed you, and you are happy to be alive - we'll celebrate that with you, and help you anyway we can. But if you still want to CTB - we'll support you and respect your decision.

Reactions: miguel6565
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Glad that you're still with us. Sorry you had a traumatic experience but thank you for sharing. Hopefully it's a turning point for you. Sending love ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Even if we don't know each other, you are a member of our family and we will miss you.
I am happy for you that you sound so relaxed. That's a good thing because there is no need to be afraid.
Not much longer and you will have your peace. Rest and peace.

Please be careful when getting on, the steps puke sometimes, but the second attempt you usually get on the bus.

I wish you a short and pleasant journey. See you soon on the other side.
:heart:
How supportive is ss? These are the kind of messages I hope to see on my goodbye thread when the day comes.

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, cazwiz, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Thanks for sharing ur experience bro ... It will help a lot of us... Also good to hear u recovered and decided to go be life another shot ... Wish I had the means to attempt ctb

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Anxietykillsme
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
How supportive is ss? These are the kind of messages I hope to see on my goodbye thread when the day comes.
Then you have to leave soon so that I can still write, my clock is ticking and ticking and ticking ......
:pfff:

But I will be very happy to read such words from you in my goodbye thread

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, InterstateFlowers, less than and 2 others
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Then you have to leave soon so that I can still write, my clock is ticking and ticking and ticking ......
:pfff:
Tick tock... I see you're boarding the bus in September. That means you'll be a few months ahead of me. My deadline (heh heh) is on the 31st of December. I have no wish to see 2021 so I'll do full suspension a few hours before midnight. I'll definitely be there for you when your time comes, my friend.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, InterstateFlowers, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.