• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
today I went to a Psychosocial Care Center, even though I am over 18, I will need to go with a guardian tomorrow to be sent to another hospital, I was not sure if it is hospitalization or just a psychiatrist but I am worried
Other than that, I was well taken care of by the receptionist and by the two psychologists who accompanied me, they seemed very worried and almost did not release me to go home for fear of suicide lol. scared to death being hospitalized

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah IMHO, those places don't help much. It's just Gov way of throwing away the key, by signing some forms.

Reactions: deleted
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah, I learnt this one the hardway after two pointless admissions.

Truth is about this stuff, this forum is about the only place you can talk openly about how you're actually feeling.

So if you don't want to have your physical freedom withdrawn from you, be very careful about what you say to those people.

They aren't looking to help you, just move 'objects' through a flawed system
I can't even talk to my closest family these days, but it won't come as any shock when they get a call saying I'm dead.

Atleast they'll then understand how bad it really was.