• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Açucarzinho583

Açucarzinho583

com café!
Sep 14, 2023
I am 18 years old. I went through physical abuse, emotional turbulence, and suicidal thoughts during high school due to a stressful environment. I had some unsuccessful suicide attempts, and lately, I've been dealing with a lot of stress, depression, and self-harm. My parents recently discovered my scars but didn't say much about it.

I write my suicide plans in a notebook. I threw away some pages of my older plans. My father ended up finding everything when he was taking out the trash. We had guests at home when he found out, so, first, he told my mother, and then he approached me and said, "Have you ever thought about killing yourself?" When he said that, I hadn't realized he had found out, so I simply replied with a no. They waited for the guests to leave to confront me. I ended up confessing all my intentions to them. A big mistake!

They scheduled an appointment with a psychiatrist. I said I would go but wouldn't say a word. The psychiatrist didn't even talk to my psychologist; he just listened to my parents' version and said, "I've seen this many times," "He's clearly delusional," and finally, he said, for my protection, it was better to admit me to a psychiatric hospital. I was very angry because he assumed my case was the same as others and said I was delusional without any follow-up or consulting my psychologist.

Days passed until my parents said there would be another appointment. In the car, they stopped at my biological father's house and said he would accompany the appointment. Suspicious, I grabbed my mother's phone and found out it was all a lie; they were taking me to the psychiatric hospital. I could only say phrases like "You are not my real parents," "When I get out of there, I'll hate you forever."

Inside the hospital, I began fantasizing about wanting to escape. Until a miracle happened. It turns out that in a psychiatric hospital, someone needs to take care of you. My parents didn't know that. Since they were going to work the next day, they couldn't admit me. Truly a miracle.

In the end, I didn't end up being admitted, but I have to take medication that I have no idea what they do.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Thats quite the experience, btw dont take any meds if you dont know what they are, either google the name or if its without packaging definitely dont take it. its most likely sedatives tho.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
That sounds really miserable, and insensitive of your parents and the psychiatrist, it must be a traumatic experience to be lied to and sent to a mental prison. I hope you're treated better in the future.

beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
If worse comes to worse.. voluntarily admit yourself.. then they have to cut the delusional psychotic shit out.. also.. takes all the legal power away from the state, and your family.. puts the ball back in your court.. it's not ideal. But it's better than all of them calling the shots..

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Are you in a position to leave home and live alone? That might be an option to consider..,

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
If worse comes to worse.. voluntarily admit yourself.. then they have to cut the delusional psychotic shit out.. also.. takes all the legal power away from the state, and your family.. puts the ball back in your court.. it's not ideal. But it's better than all of them calling the shots..
@Açucarzinho583 I sincerely hope you don't have to try this but if it's something you are at all considering

You should do a lot of research before trying that though.
Depending where you are and your specific circumstances they may still try and have you involuntarily committed.

On the other hand it might help you get out sooner.

So much of that will vary by location and individual circumstances.

I wish you the best of luck in moving forward.

Whatever path you go .