FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The only comfort and relief lies in ceasing to exist as I very strongly believe death to just be nothingness, a peaceful and dreamless sleep eternally free from all suffering. It comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem with all finally forgotten about, in this cruel and futile existence suicide is self care.
In fact I would see having the option of a peaceful and guaranteed suicide to be a beautiful release from the curse that is existence, I see so much beauty in eternal nothingness as it's the absence of everything, the reality is that only eternal nothingness is desirable.

All that existence is, is just unnecessary suffering, I really do envy those who cease existing as now they lack the ability to suffer, they are at peace for all eternity instead. The true problem will always lie in existence itself and death is the relief from this.
It's just so cruel how we cannot easily die in a peaceful way, I hate how this society is so incredibly anti-suicide and so focused on prolonging suffering when in fact it's always better to cease existing, only the peace of eternal nothingness is ideal.

Reactions: Immensevoid and myusername890
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
to never of existed would of been the miracle but miracles simply don't exists

Reactions: Immensevoid and myusername890