• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

luks

luks

Jul 25, 2023
this world is extremely cruel and unforgiving. i feel like im at the point where im going to ruin all my relationships and friendships because of how much i want to die. when they tell me they love me and care for me, i do believe its coming from an honest place, but my life is so hopeless i honestly feel absolutely nothing from it. the only thing i feel like is a burden. once they realize trying to care for a suicidal person is a losing game, theyll leave for better people. and frankly who can be mad at them. id probably do the same if i was in a better place. i have no family, no unconditional love. who has the right to tell me that somehow things are going to start looking up?

i used to believe that things would eventually get better, but that was 10 years ago. and yeah, its probably my fault, but i could really give a fuck if i had someone to blame for my situation. its still my body i have to suffer in everyday. its my body to love or destroy, I'm tired of people not seeing that. i want to ctb and leave this earth so bad. leave nothing behind, it wont matter once im dead anyways