• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
its my mothers bday today (ill just leave it at i havent talked to her since i was 16)
im missing my writing thing

and instead of telling my bf im having a rough day i didnt message him to check in like i do..and then when i did message it was...maybe 6? messages ending with "ok, ill leave you to enjoy your thing" so..he has no idea.... or is giving me space? thinking im just being nice and giving him space??

.•° ✿ °•. °•. ✿ .•° .•° ✿ °•.
anyway point is, does anyone want to talk? or just post random memes? quotes? songs? How was your day?

.•° ✿ °•. °•. ✿ .•° .•° ✿ °•.
today did get me wondering why we celebrate the person that was born. shouldnt we be celebrating the mother for hours and pain and 9mnths and......am i missing something?

OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
I definitely agree with you on that last part there unfortunately we live under the patriarchy. And my day was terrible as every day I have to work is but I did get to re-listen to Follow The Leader by Korn, haven't properly listened to that album in a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I did get to re-listen to Follow The Leader by Korn, haven't properly listened to that album in a while.
i should check that out. ive only really listened to coming undone 💜

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
I don't know if you'll like my music taste but i've been listening to a lot of Mariah Carey recently, especially her music from her Butterfly album. I'd recommend listening to Fourth of July. I think that's my favorite. Also my day's been pretty meh. It's been a really lazy past couple of days. I need to get out more and do some stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I don't know if you'll like my music taste but i've been listening to a lot of Mariah Carey recently, especially her music from her Butterfly album. I'd recommend listening to Fourth of July. I think that's my favorite.
i dont think ive listened to her. but ill add it to my list.

@OCDsufferer @terra.nuvo ill probably listen to them tomorrow or on the weekend after my head clears a bit 🫂💜