L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I'm so exhausted I just want to die but I don't have the energy to die and I'm terrified of dying but I want to ctb more than anything it's so paradoxical and so goddamed awful.

I'm so completely and utterly lonely and alone, all I do is mope around all day like the useless piece of crap I am.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, person357, Al Gul and 7 others
falling_snow

falling_snow

Mage
Aug 9, 2023
I really feel that paradoxical thought.

I hope that you may find your way at your own pace. I'm sure that you will find your answer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and WAITING TO DIE
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I'm so exhausted I just want to die but I don't have the energy to die and I'm terrified of dying but I want to ctb more than anything it's so paradoxical and so goddamed awful.

I'm so completely and utterly lonely and alone, all I do is mope around all day like the useless piece of crap I am.

I feel like this every day. Hate that you feel this way too.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here, I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch to instantly find freedom from all the suffering, I really wish it's not so difficult to die.

• Hugs
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
I really feel that paradoxical thought.

I hope that you may find your way at your own pace. I'm sure that you will find your answer.
Thanks, I hope you do too

Reactions: Kit1
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm right there with you.
Everyday is like a long drawn out form of torture.
I just want to go to sleep now and never wake up again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and lifewasawillowtv
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
A drawn out week where suicide has been at the forefront of my mind and following an overdose which I managed to stop before I took too much (I dissociate a lot) and now feeling like crap, I get exactly what you are saying. I am so sorry that we are all going through this.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
GlutenFreeCat

GlutenFreeCat

You're gonna carry that weight.
Dec 6, 2023
I feel similar. Exhausted and angry at everything everyday. I'm not afraid of dying though. Making my plan has given me a little bit of energy and motivation. Something to look forward to, a feeling I haven't had in quite some time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
I understand, I'm right with you. Take your time to plan things out and do your best to make the right decision for yourself here. You deserve nice things.

Reactions: lifewasawillowtv