• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodjunkies

goodjunkies

Mar 7, 2024
I hate my body right now.. Just binged on a bunch of food and tried to purge. Feel like shit.
Any tips on starving myself that worked for any of you? I really want to reach my goal weight in 3 weeks. I feel I would be happier that way

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Try drinking soda/other liquids perhaps? I know caffeine is an appetite suppressant and the sugar will give you enough energy that your body will think you're fine for longer.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
I know how you feel. I don't know you and I don't know what your habits are and what works for you.

At my worst I used to eat a maximum of 2 meals and I would do cardio as much as possible to burn cals, after losing too much weight and being too weak, I only walked 30min to an hour. I would eat tiny quantities of high calorie foods and mostly eat soup, fruits or veggies. Count cals, follow a meal plan...
Can't recommend any of this crap though, my health was terrible.

The thing is, I can handle strictness, I respect rules and find motivation for sport,
I don't care if my food is unappetizing, I never eat for pleasure, I don't binge either, which is why
What works for me might not work for you...

Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
bad advice, but just dont get out of bed.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Try OMAD or Intermittent Fasting (16/8) method.

Cut out sugar and replace with black coffee, certain teas can be okay but you'd have to look it up.

Intermittent fasting is the easiest though, doesn't empty your body of vitamins, salt etc either

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
drink a lot of water

i unintentionally starve myself everyday by just drinking water

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
Vitamin and Mineral supplements are pretty important. I suppose most people would benefit from them, but even more so if you don't eat.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I used to eat one meal a day b4 when I can't get out of my room. Buy a bag full of nuts ( if you're not allergic) and eat some thru out the day b4 a full meal. I ate cashews and i still lost about 5-6 kilos.

It's still unhealthy but nuts stave off the hunger pangs and the headaches I had. Better to eat something than completely starve yourself.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I stick with OMAD (One meal a day) plus some calorie leeway for electrolytes, vitamins, and green tea. Cut out almost all saturated fat and most sugars (sweeteners are fine in moderation).
If you're craving fat heavy meals, most food stores carry fat free options. Replace regular eggs with egg whites, replace regular mozzarella cheese with fat free mozzarella, etc. A lot of the energy loss may come from the body trying to digest a massive amount of fats and oils.

Daily exercise also will help. Even just walking outside can significantly aid in healthy weight loss.

Also remember that losing weight is a lifetime plan. Once the weight drops, if you continue the habits that brought you there, you'll bounce back to your original weight. This is all easier said then done of course. The first step is trying to build a healthy effort, and once you get in the cycle it should be a lot easier. Best of luck!

Reactions: goodjunkies
melons0da

melons0da

Mar 1, 2024
its wild how much a bit of daily walking keeps you in shape, when I don't have uni and am on break, i gain fat pretty easily bc of how little i go outside my room sometimes.

I've been intermittent fasting for pre much my whole life (even befoer i found out it was a thing)
Even just walking outside can significantly aid in healthy weight loss

but I also know that if you break the intermittent fasting, ur metabolism will prolly be terrible and you will gain the weight back pre quickly since ur body is used to storing any energy it can get
Feel like shit.
I hope in the future you feel more content with urself, i've been through/still going thru it and completely get where ur coming from <3

I

indignity

Feb 11, 2024
I totally emptied the fridge and got rid of all the food in my house before I started my starvation process. I've been going for 23 days now. No food at all since then. might be able to reach 1 month soon but I certainly feel much worse now than before, I think it was a bad idea and I should've stuck towards a healthy diet than getting rid of everything altogether. It's not worth it. but I don't value my life anyway, so might as well experiment with it like this. It's a test of mental strength and physical endurance regardless. if you're not made for it, then you won't last a single week. If you really want to do it, make food unobtainable or just don't be around it to not get distracted by wanting to eat it. forget it's a thing even, imagine it is nonexistent. if you embed this mindset onto your head you might actually starve for 3 weeks straight. Mindset, mental strength, physical endurance. that is all you need

Last edited:
Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
drink lots of water but add salt to avoid overhydration

don't know if this actually works but i learnt it from funny video game

goodjunkies

goodjunkies

Mar 7, 2024
I stick with OMAD (One meal a day) plus some calorie leeway for electrolytes, vitamins, and green tea. Cut out almost all saturated fat and most sugars (sweeteners are fine in moderation).
If you're craving fat heavy meals, most food stores carry fat free options. Replace regular eggs with egg whites, replace regular mozzarella cheese with fat free mozzarella, etc. A lot of the energy loss may come from the body trying to digest a massive amount of fats and oils.

Daily exercise also will help. Even just walking outside can significantly aid in healthy weight loss.

Also remember that losing weight is a lifetime plan. Once the weight drops, if you continue the habits that brought you there, you'll bounce back to your original weight. This is all easier said then done of course. The first step is trying to build a healthy effort, and once you get in the cycle it should be a lot easier. Best of luck!
Thank you, this is very helpful :3

Much love
its wild how much a bit of daily walking keeps you in shape, when I don't have uni and am on break, i gain fat pretty easily bc of how little i go outside my room sometimes.

I've been intermittent fasting for pre much my whole life (even befoer i found out it was a thing)

but I also know that if you break the intermittent fasting, ur metabolism will prolly be terrible and you will gain the weight back pre quickly since ur body is used to storing any energy it can get

I hope in the future you feel more content with urself, i've been through/still going thru it and completely get where ur coming from <3
This is very sweet, thank you for this
I hope you recover as well… U and ur body deserves that

• Love
Reactions: melons0da
melons0da

melons0da

Mar 1, 2024
This is very sweet, thank you for this
I hope you recover as well… U and ur body deserves that
no worries! just be careful with methods that let you drop weight quickly, cuz at some point it starts affecting you in terms of hair loss, easier bruising and dull skin, brittle bones, over acidic stomach, huge loss of energy and strength (depending how you were before starting, you might not notice anything)

oh yah, also you'll get pretty cold all the time, so i reckon having some comfy layers ready to put on if you're at that point

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog
I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
I hate my body right now.. Just binged on a bunch of food and tried to purge. Feel like shit.
Any tips on starving myself that worked for any of you? I really want to reach my goal weight in 3 weeks. I feel I would be happier that way
Looking for the same answer..

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
what works for me is soup

just water fasting feels like its impossible but soup fixes everthing

its warm & feels like a meal, but if its just broth + some vegebes, it can be like <100 cals to make u feel full

when i feel hungry, i drink water, if that doesnt work, i drink soup, if that doesnt work, i go to sleep, rinse and repeat until ugw

tom yun soup is soo good u have to try it

melons0da

melons0da

Mar 1, 2024
my favourite food, you are absolutely based. best thing is, it tastes good even you chuck random stuff in it, as long you have a good base (some sort of stock, miso paste or like kimchi)
Well Done Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

you can just leave it boiling for like 30 mins or more/less (depending what you put in it and it takes long to cook through)

- i usually add tofu, veges, maybe like a tiny bit of meat (like the slices you use for hotpot)

Actually scratch that, soups / hot pots are my fav (if you don't know what hotpot is, i recommend searching it up but tldr: its a soup you eat while cooking?????
╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭. )

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cantthinkofusername
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Try OMAD or Intermittent Fasting (16/8) method.

Cut out sugar and replace with black coffee, certain teas can be okay but you'd have to look it up.

Intermittent fasting is the easiest though, doesn't empty your body of vitamins, salt etc either
This. But reasonably. Ed ain't so fun.

Reactions: melons0da