• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
Given the theory of action of SN, that the N02 nitrite ion disassociates from the sodium ion and essentially becomes nitrous oxide in the blood...

This is exactly how poppers (rush, locker room, amyl nitrite, etc) work. They are alcohol nitrite salts. You inhale the vapors from them and the same thing happens.

If you have ever done poppers, that is probably what SN feels like.

Poppers will also cause methemoglobinemia just like SN will.

I suppose if you could find a way to inhale enough of them, you could use them to CTB

same would also go for straight nitrous oxide gas. One could CTB by inhaling straight NO2 for a long enough time (hood, mask or similar)

all 3 of these would have the same feel (flushing, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, weakness, possible headache, tunnel vision, etc) but the n02 would have the most rapid onset. Poppers the second fastest, and SN being third.

edit: Just realized that the nitroglycerin that they give heart patients for angina would also do the same thing if you take enough of it. Works the exact same way. Raises nitrous oxide levels in the blood.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Depressed Cat, ColorlessTrees, hopelessgirl and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Damn. That's interesting,. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Idk how the poppers are , but I've done my fair share of nitrous / whippits and I think I'm still paying for it to this day. Shit is fun but ultimately not worth it in the long run.

I've wondered a lot what SN felt like for the user. I suppose it's not as bad as I thought but some of the reports I've read kinda freak me out how Quick they go unresponsive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristicide and NoahJuan
N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
Idk how the poppers are , but I've done my fair share of nitrous / whippits and I think I'm still paying for it to this day. Shit is fun but ultimately not worth it in the long run.

I've wondered a lot what SN felt like for the user. I suppose it's not as bad as I thought but some of the reports I've read kinda freak me out how Quick they go unresponsive.

Ever done so many whippets back to back without taking a breath in between, or take a huge hit and hold it so long, that you get tunnel vision and start to black out? It's probably about the same feeling.

the thing with SN that makes it attractive for CTB is that you drink a fair amount and it keeps getting absorbed. With poppers or whip-its, when you stop inhaling, the NO2 in the blood dissipates fairly fast. when you have 25grams of SN in your stomach, your body just keeps absorbing it and can't dissipate the NO2.

Reactions: Kristicide and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Ahh yeah,. Not really back to back but taking huge hits have certainly made me get the whole tunnel vision thing. Scared myself more than I'd care to admit.

True,. I can see how that would be attractive to CTB. Luckily,. I have numerous guns to use . I couldn't deal with the waiting period for the SN to do the job.

Reactions: NoahJuan
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Dang,. Well there you have it. Lol. Nah, I certainly understand what you mean and I whole heartedly respect it. Just really freaks me out for whatever reason. I'd rather jump if I didn't have a gun,. Everyone is different I suppose.

I wish you the best in this shit world we all live in.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Dang,. Well there you have it. Lol. Nah, I certainly understand what you mean and I whole heartedly respect it. Just really freaks me out for whatever reason. I'd rather jump if I didn't have a gun,. Everyone is different I suppose.

I wish you the best in this shit world we all live in.

Everyone dies . So imo there is no need to fear the inevitable . I just don't want to suffer from now until i die as we all will die because that is the most absolute truth of all that every human will die no matter what happens

Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Amen to that,. Without a doubt. Well said !

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
It taste better then your regular salt but its extremely toxic. Thats why people vomit as your body trying to get rid of the poison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
I've had that tunnel vision/blacking out quite a bit in my life (whippets, od from mixing drugs, and I have a naturally weak vasovagal response). It's always been a peaceful feeling or came on so fast I didn't know it happened until I was conscious again. Seems like a good way to exit.

• Hugs
K

Kyuss

Feb 12, 2022
You would think if ingesting sn felt like nitrous oxide people would be using it to get high, I'm not sure that it's quite so pleasent.

Reactions: Red Scare, Huntfish34 and ihopethisispainless
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
SN is definitely my plan B. Will go on a three-day AE regime and take a f*ck load of benzos and sleepers just beforehand if I'm forced down that route.

• Hugs
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I am wonder whether the nausea is like when you are ill and have a bad stomach nausea (bad nausea) or opiate induced nausea which feels bad but no where near as bad as when you have a bad stomach.

• Hugs
N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
You would think if ingesting sn felt like nitrous oxide people would be using it to get high, I'm not sure that it's quite so pleasent.
Nitrous dorsn't cause hypoxia in the stomach the way drinking a solution of SN will, which causes naseau. Which makes the high much less fun.

• Hugs
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
It taste better then your regular salt but its extremely toxic. Thats why people vomit as your body trying to get rid of the poison.
You are right, the taste its not so bad

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Interesting you said that because that's what the nurse thought I was doing at first until I woke up from my coma 15-16 days later.

CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
I've done my fair share of nitrous / whippits and I think I'm still paying for it to this day.

Can I ask in what way you're still paying for it? Curious because I too did quite a bit of N2O as an idiot high schooler and I really think it made me dumber. I have trouble finding words when I speak and I don't recall ever having had that problem prior to all the nitrous. My friends and I used to sit around laughing at how dumb we felt after using it (cringe).

• Hugs
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry,. I think I meant it kinda how you explained. Words can be hard for me to come by , odd sleeping patterns, maybe an occasional twitch in my body, legs or arms.

Was all this due to N2O? Idk... But I know it certainly didn't help matters any. My friends and I also did the same thing, but more so for how Fuckedd up we got instead of feeling dumb. ( Cringe also )

Reactions: CiproKilledMe
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Interesting you said that because that's what the nurse thought I was doing at first until I woke up from my coma 15-16 days later.
I didn't know you were in a coma for that long
Given the theory of action of SN, that the N02 nitrite ion disassociates from the sodium ion and essentially becomes nitrous oxide in the blood...

This is exactly how poppers (rush, locker room, amyl nitrite, etc) work. They are alcohol nitrite salts. You inhale the vapors from them and the same thing happens.

If you have ever done poppers, that is probably what SN feels like.

I suppose if you could find a way to inhale enough of them, you could use them to CTB

same would also go for straight nitrous oxide gas. One could CTB by inhaling straight NO2 for a long enough time (hood, mask or similar)

all 3 of these would have the same feel (flushing, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, weakness, possible headache, tunnel vision, etc) but the n02 would have the most rapid onset. Poppers the second fastest, and SN being third.

edit: Just realized that the nitroglycerin that they give heart patients for angina would also do the same thing if you take enough of it. Works the exact same way. Raises nitrous oxide levels in the blood.
Interesting

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
SN is definitely my plan B. Will go on a three-day AE regime and take a f*ck load of benzos and sleepers just beforehand if I'm forced down that route.
Be careful with aes. Can cause very bad movement disorders and if you decide not to go through you will be left in hell! Google akathesia watch a video.....