• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
All these catchy motivational saying are very fun and stuff, but their authors never really understand the severity of thought when you're suicidal. If everything looks like shit then being called weak, a quitter or a loser changes absolutely nothing. It's unnecesary.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I can't remember where I heard it or saw it but it went something like "Suicide is for quitters, don't be a quitter."

like okay
I always liked the phrase, "AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) is for quitters." And for those of you that wanna get on me about how hard being an addict is and that I shouldn't "make fun" of their struggles, I am a recovering addict so I in fact know how hard sobriety is.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Always hated that take on suicide. Being called a quitter or weak has always annoyed me. Like yeah go on, kick us while we're down lmao.

Besides suicide is far from weak and it's certainly not easy.
I agree suicide is hard as shit. If it wasn't most of us wouldn't be here

DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
I hate how some people tend to have a hard-on for hardships. Are we supposed to accept the fact that life is full of challenges and that we should brute-force our way through it? Our lives mean nothing in the end, so why not accelerate our inevitable end?

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I would rather quit knowing this world is completely fucked up, controlled, horrifying, willfully ignorant, cowardly, hypocritical, blind, and weak, then to stay here and pretend for a second that it is not. People here make excuses to sit on thier asses while children die, banks and governments and churches steal, and innocent people are put in jail, killed, or looked down upon. "Those aren't my problems!", sounds like quitting words to me.

• Love
Reactions: DivineMedicus
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Always hated that take on suicide. Being called a quitter or weak has always annoyed me. Like yeah go on, kick us while we're down lmao.

Besides suicide is far from weak and it's certainly not easy.
Definitely! It takes balls to ctb.