• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
Countless head injuries, lost my job my place abroad my girl my whole life because I went down this spiral of suicidal thoughts and behaviours. Now I have realised how devastating the past few months have truly been, I don't know how to continue really.

I can't function anymore. I'm 27, but it feels like I'm 127, and in just this short timeframe everything is gone, when I had it all before.

Would love someone to chat to so my dms are open, also to give anyone a hand if they need.

I don't want this to be the end but it might be soon.
Take care x

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you've had to suffer so much in this cruel existence, it must be really dreadful what you are going through. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Homo erectus
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Countless head injuries, lost my job my place abroad my girl my whole life because I went down this spiral of suicidal thoughts and behaviours. Now I have realised how devastating the past few months have truly been, I don't know how to continue really.

I can't function anymore. I'm 27, but it feels like I'm 127, and in just this short timeframe everything is gone, when I had it all before.

Would love someone to chat to so my dms are open, also to give anyone a hand if they need.

I don't want this to be the end but it might be soon.
Take care x
Same with me. I'm 34, had everything in my life until a year ago, now I have an autoimmune disease that took everything I had. I don't have a job, nor money to pay for my treatments and bills, I can't laugh anymore, can't sleep, can't function anymore like you said. Every breath I take hurts my chest, I'm in pain 24/7, the last good memorie I have is from late 2022. I don't even remember how it feels to laugh or feel happiness. I live alone, and this loneliness drives me crazy, but when I try to talk to someone, I don't have nothing to say because I don't have a life anymore.
Now I have to find a job just to work like a slave for the rest of my life, just to pay for my treatments and pay bills to not lose my apartment, while my brother, cousins, and friends enjoy their lives without me.
Being alive is my curse.

parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

In Corpus Lamenti -into the body of lamentation...
Mar 3, 2024
You seem to be holding up well. How are you doing on your own? x