• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PeterRabbit28064212

PeterRabbit28064212

28:06:42:12
Jan 28, 2024
for me personally i like it. it was one of my first exposures to anti-psychiatry (??? the video isn't exactly from that standpoint but it raises good questions on what classifies as an illness and i hadn't seen that discussed anywhere until i watched it a few years ago). and i think it was the first place i saw suicide being talked about in a way that was more than just "bad, horrible, call this number and you'll be fixed and if ur not then ur just stubborn and beyond help ig!" so it hold a special place in my heart personally. i'm curious if other people on here have seen it and what their thoughts are tho!

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I seen it ages ago and I forgot most of it but I do remember liking the video back then. From what I do remember, they talk a bit about the history of how people view suicide and why they view suicidal people as insane people who can't think rationally on their own. It makes complete sense. Their video is definitely eye opening and I don't really think that other people cover this side of things