• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

estadiare

Aug 31, 2022
hello, I am planning to do this method tomorrow at night. The weather is going to be quite bad, so I don't expect anyone to be around.

My method is as follows:

1. put on weight vest. I've confirmed that its density is significantly higher than water. I am also pretty muscular, so I should not resurface
2. duct tape my legs. The river that i'm jumping in is known for killing the occasional tourist who underestimates the currents and I am a non-swimmer
3. create an improvised tourniquet around my neck and tighten it until I get lightheaded, perhaps I will have time to secure it using duct tape as well.
4. jump off a low-rise bridge

my main objectives with this method are

a) leaving no corpse for my family to find

b) practically eliminating the possibility of surviving with brain damage due to tourniquet fail

c) passing out quickly, in order to prevent the usual long drowning death

my materials used:
- pen & audio cable (tourniquet)
- 20kg weight vest (much denser than water)
- scissors & duct tape

I personally have a lot of confidence in my method. What do you guys think? Is there anything I'm missing?

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
E

estadiare

Aug 31, 2022
I'll take it as no one sees an issue with it, I guess

I'll update my post if it fails

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
3. create an improvised tourniquet around my neck and tighten it until I get lightheaded, perhaps I will have time to secure it using duct tape as well.

if the tourniquet does work in closing the carotid arteries, which is very hard to get, you should be good.
Heck, you wouldn't even need to jump in the water to ctb, but yeah you don't want your body to be found.

But we will see if you succeed.

Reactions: estadiare
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023

Do you think that the volume of putrefactive gases accumulated all over the body will be small enough, so your corpse won't be floating eventually?

T

TheDruBo

Orange, I guess.
Jan 25, 2024
hello, I am planning to do this method tomorrow at night. The weather is going to be quite bad, so I don't expect anyone to be around.

My method is as follows:

1. put on weight vest. I've confirmed that its density is significantly higher than water. I am also pretty muscular, so I should not resurface
2. duct tape my legs. The river that i'm jumping in is known for killing the occasional tourist who underestimates the currents and I am a non-swimmer
4. jump off a low-rise bridge

b) practically eliminating the possibility of surviving with brain damage due to tourniquet fail

c) passing out quickly, in order to prevent the usual long drowning death

my materials used:
- scissors & duct tape

I personally have a lot of confidence in my method. What do you guys think? Is there anything I'm missing?
Are you still here?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
my materials used:
Have you tested this? Does it actually hit your carotids? Will it hold up once you hit the water (ie, will the force of you hitting the water not cause the pen to fly off)?

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
To don't have problems with people walking do it at night also