• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some way to get the brain chemicals. Is there any method to get this shitty chemicals in my head. It comes and goes inconsistently and randomly. So the numb mood/anhedonia or whatever the shit it is come and ruin everything when it comes, specially if I'm in middle of doing something and it comes suddenly.

Why I'm thinking about it? Because I still can't ctb and when I want to distract myself in life, this fucking piece of shit ruins everything. So no life and no death. Fucking stupid life based on biochemistry that is meaningless. With no chemicals, no life, fucking trash.

Sorry I'm angry because it is a fucking trap and also its not painless. It is painful because actually you want to do something but your brain is turned off. Also the brain hurts very much when it comes that I want to ctb. Which also leads to paradoxically wanting to ctb (pain driven) while actually not wanting to do anything.

Other than cooling or meds/supplements or whatever promotes those fucking chemicals I can't find anyway.

Although I'm experienced about it and could wait for the period to change but I had enough. Life is a time machine and if I wait for inconsistent chances, I will just be tortured in no life/no death situation.

please no irrelevant advices or anything. It is completely independent of other factors and random/inconsistent.
The only thing I found directly related about it is lacking of chemicals and weather temperature which leads to brain overheating (can happen not only in hot weather but hot obviously leads to it).

dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins are what usually said that make pleasure. The three (minus endorphins) are clearly lacking and I feel the lack of chemicals very clearly, (not exactly the same but imagine a bottle of water that is empty vs full, this is head and chemicals) . I'm afraid also that taking meds makes it less effective with time.

I don't know what to do, I just want to enjoy something and distract myself before I die/ctb.

Sufferer of countless mental problems for 12+ years and sufferer in whole life. So I'm telling with experience and countless experiments.

Sorry if what I wrote is complicated or not clear.

Fuck life

Last edited:
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some way to get the brain chemicals. Is there any method to get this shitty chemicals in my head. It comes and goes inconsistently and randomly. So the numb mood/anhedonia or whatever the shit it is come and ruin everything when it comes, specially if I'm in middle of doing something and it comes suddenly.

Why I'm thinking about it? Because I still can't ctb and when I want to distract myself in life, this fucking piece of shit ruins everything. So no life and no death. Fucking stupid life based on biochemistry that is meaningless. With no chemicals, no life, fucking trash.

Sorry I'm angry because it is a fucking trap and also its not painless. It is painful because actually you want to do something but your brain is turned off. Also the brain hurts very much when it comes that I want to ctb. Which also leads to paradoxically wanting to ctb (pain driven) while actually not wanting to do anything.

Other than cooling or meds/supplements or whatever promotes those fucking chemicals I can't find anyway.

Although I'm experienced about it and could wait for the period to change but I had enough. Life is a time machine and if I wait for inconsistent chances, I will just be tortured in no life/no death situation.

please no irrelevant advices or anything. It is completely independent of other factors and random/inconsistent.
The only thing I found directly related about it is lacking of chemicals and weather temperature which leads to brain overheating (can happen not only in hot weather but hot obviously leads to it).

dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and endorphins are what usually said that make pleasure. The three (minus endorphins) are clearly lacking and I feel the lack of chemicals very clearly, (not exactly the same but imagine a bottle of water that is empty vs full, this is head and chemicals) . I'm afraid also that taking meds makes it less effective with time.

I don't know what to do, I just want to enjoy something and distract myself before I die/ctb.

Sufferer of countless mental problems for 12+ years and sufferer in whole life. So I'm telling with experience and countless experiments.

Fuck life
electroconvulsive therapy?

Reactions: Baskol1
R

RobynHood

Aug 23, 2019
Hi everyone,

Fuck life
Exercise helps and anti-inflammatory foods help a lot. It has to be a life long routine, supplements are not exactly sustainable, unless you want to take it for the rest of your life. The way I use supplements is trying to see if they make me feel more optimistic, i'll only take it for a week, and if I notice a difference, i'll start eating the natural form of it in food. Supplements can sometimes be more harmful than helpful since it's usually sold in megadoses, made for people who are extremely deficient. Only way to find out what you are missing is through blood tests.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Exercise helps and anti-inflammatory foods help a lot. It has to be a life long routine, supplements are not exactly sustainable, unless you want to take it for the rest of your life. The way I use supplements is trying to see if they make me feel more optimistic, i'll only take it for a week, and if I notice a difference, i'll start eating the natural form of it in food. Supplements can sometimes be more harmful than helpful since it's usually sold in megadoses, made for people who are extremely deficient. Only way to find out what you are missing is through blood tests.

Blood will show nothing because the chemicals are produced in the brain and exercises/food are not a solution as I mentioned the whole brain chemistry is random uncontrollable, exercises can release androphins but that doesn't solve, it can act like a short drug but inconsistently.I've done this for a long time and not like I'm just starting today. There is no time left for plans that will take forever as I'm aging. Either enjoy whats left or die
electroconvulsive therapy?

Can't do

Last edited:
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Having done a number of opiate withdrawals and now providing some online support for others in that situation, the subject of stimulating dopamine has been raised frequently. An opiate addiction fills brain receptors with dopamine (so you feel fantastic), but when you quit using, your pathetic brain has no clue how to make it at all. Worse still, it can take several months for it to work it out. That's really quite a miserable time.
There are a lot of supplements available that claim to provide/stimulate dopamine. But dopamine cannot cross the blood brain barrier, so the concensus is they're bullshit.
Something that might work (but you'd need to ask a qualified professional) is L-dopa (levodopa), which only works if taken in conjunction with a DDCI (another drug)-as with all of this theorising, I've not gone into detail because you can check it all online and it'll be WAY better than me trying to explain it. The problem with this idea, IF it actually works, is that it most likely delays the resumption of natural dopamine production in the brain. So whilst providing a very brief period of relief, it's one step forward and two steps back.
That's all I got.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Having done a number of opiate withdrawals and now providing some online support for others in that situation, the subject of stimulating dopamine has been raised frequently. An opiate addiction fills brain receptors with dopamine (so you feel fantastic), but when you quit using, your pathetic brain has no clue how to make it at all. Worse still, it can take several months for it to work it out. That's really quite a miserable time.
There are a lot of supplements available that claim to provide/stimulate dopamine. But dopamine cannot cross the blood brain barrier, so the concensus is they're bullshit.
Something that might work (but you'd need to ask a qualified professional) is L-dopa (levodopa), which only works if taken in conjunction with a DDCI (another drug)-as with all of this theorising, I've not gone into detail because you can check it all online and it'll be WAY better than me trying to explain it. The problem with this idea, IF it actually works, is that it most likely delays the resumption of natural dopamine production in the brain. So whilst providing a very brief period of relief, it's one step forward and two steps back.
That's all I got.

Then I'm doomed and should wait for the RNG brain process

R

RobynHood

Aug 23, 2019
Blood will show nothing because the chemicals are produced in the brain and exercises/food are not a solution as I mentioned the whole brain chemistry is random uncontrollable, exercises can release androphins but that doesn't solve, it can act like a short drug but inconsistently.I've done this for a long time and not like I'm just starting today. There is no time left for plans that will take forever as I'm aging. Either enjoy whats left or die

Can't do
i meant to use blood tests for vitamin deficiencies. if you take supplements and feel a difference emotionally, you're probably lacking. you have to exercise long term to reap the benefits. brings oxygen to your blood and brain and makes u feel nice

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
i meant to use blood tests for vitamin deficiencies. if you take supplements and feel a difference emotionally, you're probably lacking. you have to exercise long term to reap the benefits. brings oxygen to your blood and brain and makes u feel nice

I took vitamins and it make no difference. As for exercises, I did for years, it is good when the duration of endorphins release but after that it becomes worse, so its something like a drug. Other than that, the state of body doesn't matter. I lifted heavy and run..etc for long time. It helps but doesn't solve at all. The brain problem is unchanged. weight gain or loss, muscle gain, metabolism or anything doesn't matter because its like a switch in the brain, once its turned off, all feelings disappear.

Thanks for the help.
Its strange to go run just to be able to watch an episode for example and I have to hurry. However, the hot weather is a big problem and make it worse nowadays

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've been abusing phenibut and kratom for the past year and I couldn't have made it this far without them. It either would've been SSRI and delayed ctb or nothing at all and very rushed ctb. Wish I could toke the reefer again but I don't have a safe location away from prying eyes (and noses).