• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

annxietty

annxietty

anxious
Mar 27, 2023
Hello, this is my first time posting images here but im a bit desperate... a few months ago I cut myself, deeper than usual, as you can see Ive been clean for some time, but these cuts I made months ago wont dissappear as much as the others... Im not that dumb, I know its because they are deeper than the others, the thing is... hot weather is coming, I need to wear short sleeves, also I will be getting a job soon (I hope lol) and Im sure they will make me wear short sleeves... how the fuck do I cover this in a natural way, I tried make up but its still noticeable, maybe If I were a better make up artist lol but I cant make them dissapear... The people I live with know my self harm history and I know they will look at my arms, also people outside are going to notice... I know they are part of me, I made them, I love them in a way, but I need to cover them because I dont want to show them... so any tips, please?? Im sure Im not the only one with this kind of problem, specially here, so PLEASE tell me what you do to handle this, thanks in advance.
WhatsApp Image 2024 04 12 at 132513 1 WhatsApp Image 2024 04 12 at 132513
Also I want to say, in these images you cant see them but If you look at my arms in real life you will see cuts, I have scars and they are visible, but only if you look directly at my bare arms, obviously these scars are impossible to miss even if you dont want to look at my arms...

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Try buying athletic sleeves. That's what my mom and dad are doing for me (I might be heading out of the country soon and I need something to cover up my arms). They'll cover up your arm and stay cool so you won't end up getting super sweaty. You might also be able to get away with just claiming that those are cat scratches or something, due to how few of them there are and how thin they look.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Permanent, waterproof make-up. Buy 3/4-sleeves that cover your ellbow. Cut somewhere else next time, if you cannot avoid it. At a certain point I started cutting in my hip area. That's much easier to hide, obviously.

Last edited:
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'd go with elbow supports, also. Say you've got a bit of tennis elbow or osteo arthritis in both joints.

Reactions: annxietty
Yarani

Yarani

the only constant is change.
Mar 29, 2024
What kind of makeup have you tried, was it real camouflage makeup? I have one that's kinda like a creamy eyeshadow in texture. Comes in many different skin shades and there's a fixing powder (important) so it stays in place, except if you rub it really forcefully.
Might work for the red, new ones.
The white ones, personally I only covered them for job interviews and once I was accepted, stopped covering. Am not aware of it ever being a problem. Once I broke down because I thought it was, and it turned out the person hadn't even noticed them although there's plenty.
In truth, those scars aren't something to be ashamed of. We are fighting a battle. And we're currently not defeated. Those are the battle scars. Actually they are a means to survive. Not saying it's a good one. It is what it is, and I hope that you'll eventually be able to come off it. Best wishes to you.

• Love
gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Dermablend is a well known, affordable concealer that is known for its intense coverage. Used for tattoos and the like. I'd use that with a translucent setting powder for lasting power.

• Informative