• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I was getting better, well a little. small steps at a time I guess, but it all went downhill. I am already planning to see if I can get my hands on rope, or anything really. I will have a chance, next week to end it with a gun. I was talking to someone I had liked for a lot of time, they were my first love, but I got led on. it sucks really and I should have expected it, but they claimed they really liked me only to choose someone else because I was always too shy to talk to them in real life (anxiety SUCKS) I've been waiting to get a new therapist, psychiatrist etc, but I don't think I'll make it till then. everyone is now just pitying me and it sucks. I had my doubts, so I'm not as devastated to have found that out. but I was still planning to ctb anyways, I'll see if I can get my hands on the gun. if I can't ill just find a bridge or something to overdose, and hope I never wake up. hopefully

Reactions: Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer like that, existence really is too dreadful and cruel. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Homo erectus