• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have already outlined my intentions to try inducing toxic levels of magnesium. I will be consuming 200 tablets of magnesium glycinate on Saturday. However, potassium and magnesium appear to have a direct relationship with one another, hypermagnesemia is often seen with hyperkalemiac and vice versa. High levels of potassium and magnesium appear to have very similar symptoms, most importantly being the eventual cardiac arrest once certain serum concentrations are reached. By this logic, does anyone know if I were to take large quantities of potassium gluconate (an otc diuretic), would this be increase my likelihood of death?

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Hey, did you do it? How did it go?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I didn't end up taking any potassium, and ultimately vomited the magnesium after 150 pills. I think I would need to pretreat with zofran, take them slower, and/or increase the amount of water I take them with. Because this is more self-harm related with passive suicidal intentions, I'm not as strict with the protocol as I think would be necessary to successfully die from this.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress