• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Addi_Madd

Sep 12, 2020
Tried and failed last night, I think I just got the angle and tension wrong, only blacked out briefly. Plus it hurt a lot and I have very obvious marks on my neck I'll need to hide with a scarf until they fade.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Tried and failed last night, I think I just got the angle and tension wrong, only blacked out briefly. Plus it hurt a lot and I have very obvious marks on my neck I'll need to hide with a scarf until they fade.
What did you try to hang from? That's what I'm worried about. Failing and then having a bruised neck

Reactions: flank
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Because I had a 'brillant' idea to hang myself when I was extremely drunk. No wonder it failed, f**k I am so dumb... Anyway I remember it partially. I tried to press down my neck against the ligature, I even lubricated it with soap to make it quicker. Well, I didn't pass out in 1 minute so I aborted the attempt... or at least it is what I remember. I had no scars on neck so probably I didn't even do a proper load. I was too drunk even to stand vertically so... next time I'll make sure I'm sober and I can control what I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: flank and anxivoid
A

Addi_Madd

Sep 12, 2020
What did you try to hang from? That's what I'm worried about. Failing and then having a bruised neck

A dressing gown tie and the railing in my built in robe. I don't think the issue was the method or materials; like I say I just did it wrong. I got drunk and high first thinking that would make it easier but was in hindsight a mistake.

Last edited:
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Failed again, the pain is just too much for me. I couldn't press down my neck cuz I instantly choked and vomitted. It's so ridiculous - you have to go through so much pain in order to stop feeling pain. Ibuprofen + paracetamol didn't help much.

Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
I'm an idiot who didn't push through