• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What position/positions have you used for your attempt

• Total voters
monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
This poll is for people who have failed partial hanging. As you may know partial hanging is not the most reliable method and i think a big reason for that is positioning. The purpose of this poll is too see if certain positions are more likely to result in failure than others. I would like to only ask people who failed because they regained consciousness without external interference. Please don't vote if you failed due to anchor/knot failure, not being able to pass out, being recued etc. Feel free to select multiple options if you have attempted in multiple positions and they all failed in a way relevant to this poll.
Positions2

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
This poll is for people who have failed partial hanging. As you may know partial hanging is not the most reliable method and i think a big reason for that is positioning. The purpose of this poll is too see if certain positions are more likely to result in failure than others. I would like to only ask people who failed because they regained consciousness without external interference. Please don't vote if you failed due to anchor/knot failure, not being able to pass out, being recued etc. Feel free to select multiple options if you have attempted in multiple positions and they all failed in a way relevant to this poll.
View attachment 131260
Of someone regains consciousness then it would be because they moved whilst unconscious to reduce pressure or the noose somehow lost grip. A person's body and head angle can change the outcome as can objects preventing someone from moving around as much during convulsions.