• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GTNHisLOVE

GTNHisLOVE

Lowlife Pianist
Mar 10, 2024
I've seen guides and methods showing how to partially hang yourself. It almost seems too good to be true?

To me, it sounds like you "let go" and just go unconscious after mere seconds and eventually ctb. It doesn't even sound painful, I imagine you only get uncomfortable due to the pressure on your throat and the lack of blood and air in your head.

Are there any *major* risks? I'm aware that, if you end up getting found just before it's too late, you end up as a vegetable. Anything besides that?
What about SI?

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Speaking for this afternoon's failed attempt, impulsivity and haste are not helpful, leading to incorrect positioning and technique, which hurts like hell, which sets SI into overdrive.

I already had a headache so don't know if that changed but my throat is sore and swallowing is painful. I can imagine that getting it properly wrong would lead to other, possibly severe, physical injuries, whether to the throat/neck, breathing or even from falling to the floor in the event of ligature failure. I'm sure there are many, many consequences.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Anything besides that?
What about SI?
Besides that ligature and anchor point strength so it doesn't bbreak.SI will be high and as you have the means to abort you might find it hard to "let go"