• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
I plan to CTB in the next two weeks and I just want to make sure everything works out and I don't fail my attempt.
To those who've failed at partial hangings, what made you fail? Curious so I can learn what not to do.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
My SI made me cut the rope with a scissors to survive even though I had a total hanging.

Lexapro

Lexapro

Mar 12, 2024
partial suspension is hard, actually closing off the Arteries is really hard. ive found that lubricating (soap works) the rope or necktie or whatever you are using helps a lot and gets it really tight.
Ill try tonight with lubricating and with socks or hacky sacks to push down on my arteries, plus holding my breath because I read that it makes it easier or something. Ill update with results unless i ctb.
Even though its really hard to do it all you need is to get it right once.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Not being able to pass out really. I practiced it and got to the point where I felt like I was going so thought I would be alright. Then when I tried it for real I just wouldnt pass out. My first attempt was the closest I really felt like I was going to go then something, probably si, gave me a wake up.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Reactions: voidstar