Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm still alive because my terminal illness is a slow one, and there are still things I enjoy. I'm still on Sanct Sui because it gets hard to look away when people need information and/or support that I may be able to offer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Hopeindeath! and Mm80
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm hoping that God takes me home before I kill myself. I want to die, but I don't want to hurt my family. If things get worse I may end up killing myself out of desperation to escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 10475 and GoodPersonEffed
Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Trying to be better. 🫶🏻
Nov 3, 2018
Personally I'd feel embarrassed to still be posting here in a year or two. No offense to anyone.
this site has a recovery section as well.. i find this reply to be insensitive and kind of rude tbh! :/ plus, not everyone has the means to commit suicide soon after they join.. i joined the forum when i was freshly 18. just a lot of yucky energy coming from your reply.

Reactions: Deleted member 10475, Élégie and TheNorthernSilence
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
this site has a recovery section as well.. i find this reply to be insensitive and kind of rude tbh! :/ plus, not everyone has the means to commit suicide soon after they join.. i joined the forum when i was freshly 18. just a lot of yucky energy coming from your reply.
Sorry, I should have written in my first post what I wrote in my second post. I didn't mean it in a rude way.
It sounds funny but I was unironically thinking along that line when I said it. A feeling that you need to show you have serious intentions or people will begin questioning your sincerity and actual degree of suicidal intentions. And then you kill yourself not because you are ready but because you didn't want to look silly to your suicidal internet friends. Well maybe a person wouldn't go that far but am I the only one who has thought about it?

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I've been here since February, when I really wanted out. I managed to get myself on some sort of "even level" mentally, even a little bit of happiness was mixed in there, but now it's all went to shit again. I am 100% going out this time. No doubt about it.

Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
I think I originally joined because I was at my lowest point, but I've stuck around because I really enjoy connecting with other people who understand what I'm going through. I feel like its hard to find people like that unless you're in some sort of treatment.

Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Thinking about my gf about my family about I probably return happy in future maybe (?)

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Been around over a year. Tried to ctb 3 times during the last 10 years (the last attempt was last year).
I guess I'm still here because I don't have neither the guts nor a good method to go for it. Also, I'm very scared of the pain and have many doubts about leaving this world because I will literally destroy my dad's life and I want his last years of his life to be peaceful.

Anyway, being on SS helps me lots because I can talk about depression, suicide, afterlife and so on without being judged.
I will stay here as long as I'm still alive!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead beat dad and Passersby
S

smithy

Dec 30, 2020
I have had this question in my mind for a while. Old members still active are actually the reason it took my so long to actually create and account and be active.
because it just felt like a clear waste of time for my purpose.
Now I come to realise people have different purposes.
Some might be here just to vent. Some want to be gone. Even out of those some can't do it, it's not an easy thing. And surely some are just sadists.

Reactions: not4us
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
Ive made this account approx. 2 years ago and ive been mainly lurking here. Visiting this site gave me a sense of relief during difficult days.

Now, even though im doing better in life, my mental state is rapidly deteriorating and I dont let it be known to any of my friends. Going on this site is a much needed retreat, since it helps to, at least temporarily, survive.