• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
They operate from the perspective of obligatory, not voluntary life.

Pro-lifers should be called forced-lifers. If you don't get a choice in the matter you are being held hostage. I view life as a sinking ship. The ride is going to end eventually. Jumping overboard just skips the waiting.

_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
I found this site a couple months ago after googling SN (I read about some minor celeb that killed himself with it), a UK article on how this site was responsible for some woman's son's death came up so of course I came here as I have a progressive nerve pain condition and do not wish to live once my mobility goes. I wish they had the balls to discuss someone like me who isn't terminal, but there is no hope for improvement. But they won't because I don't fit their narrative. One problem with having daily chronic pain is that your threshold for more pain is very low, I am very grateful to find that there is something like N so I won't have to hang myself like I once planned.

It saddens me that they are trying to demonize the entire site when there are far worse places on the internet. It's like making abortion illegal--you can't stop it, you only drive it underground where it is more dangerous.

little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
Also I think these types of discussions should be offtopic instead of here. This place is more for help with suicide whether it's by giving directions or providing support, we shouldnt be posting news about the website on this section

I disagree, also.

not everyone on here's gonna ctb in like what, tomorrow. many more are waiting, trainspotting, waiting for the bus. whether it's to find something to do during this time or to express their suicidal feelings they have not (or may not) acted on, it's a valuable, irreplaceable place for us, and closure threats deserve valuable attention, at the most sought-out section of this site.

many of us are socially isolated. I can't imagine how it would be if this one last place for connection closes down. it's fucked-up the government thinks pushing our social isolation even more would "save" us. not that they interested in none of that shit anyways.

Idk if this is true but I suppose that this place prolly has prevented some not-all-that-well-thought-out suicides, better than what "helplines" has done.

cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Also noteworthy is that the odd few members with views that maybe step over the line at times are not the sum of the foeum itself. They're just members and there are many member with opposing and more balanced opinions they often share.
Those views are being shut down by accusations of being 'low key pro lifers'. We really do not help ourselves in this respect

C

ChrisLeeHZ

Student
Jul 26, 2021
I think the US government is much better than other countries,at least US citizens can receive mexican N easily.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's a shame it can't lead to a larger discussion of legalizing self euthanasia, like some states and countries have done. My understanding is that whenever a poll is taken, the results are overwhelmingly in favor of legalizing self deliverance. Now Canada has done it. Why not have some compassion for suffering?

We are all sad that parents have lost children to suicide. No one wants that to ever happen. But it's a bigger subject. And having compassion for those who are suffering so badly they are desperate to end their lives has so far been left out of the discussion. It's not just young people who are desperately seeking a way to end their lives. No one can understand the torture of suffering so much it causes a desire to die and having no way to do it unless they have been there.

It's young and old and middle aged people who not only have physical pain and suffering and debility but mental illness too which is every bit as torturous. So many people live every minute in agony, and there is no help for them.

Last edited:
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
It's a shame it can't lead to a larger discussion of legalizing self euthanasia, like some states and countries have done. My understanding is that whenever a poll is taken, the results are overwhelmingly in favor of legalizing self deliverance. Now Canada has done it. Why not have some compassion for suffering?

We are all sad that parents have lost children to suicide. No one wants that to ever happen. But it's a bigger subject. And having compassion for those who are suffering so badly they are desperate to end their lives has so far been left out of the discussion. It's not just young people who are desperately seeking a way to end their lives. No one can understand the torture of suffering so much it causes a desire to die and having no way to do it unless they have been there.

It's young and old and middle aged people who not only have physical pain and suffering and debility but mental illness too which is every bit as torturous. So many people live every minute in agony, and there is no help for them.
I agree with you but they just brush off the right to die by saying is not the same subject n what not.. ridiculous
A broken legal system is not an excuse to manipulate people into thinking someone else manipulating your son to ctb. What is wrong with this Karen??
I agree.. they wanna prosecute marquis n serge but i hope nothing will happen to them :(

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I saw FT26 put 2 pictures of text i saw it mentioned NYT and forum name but is too small n lots of words for me whats it say basically ?
View attachment 81708View attachment 81710
this letter reeks of needing to find someone to blame, and the forum owners happening to be the most convenient scapegoats

this was written in response to public pressure that would not otherwise have existed if SS ceased to run in say, 2019 after the first outrage, but because the forum has a wider reach since then, this letter was written to fulfil a moral obligation that comes from a need to cater to the masses and not because of any justice needing served

Marquis and Serge are the easiest to blame despite not being in any way affiliated with the "victims" because they are to the deaths as a football coach is to the failure of a team to deliver, it's easier to blame an individual(s) than fault on part of multiple external influences (as I cite Shawn's case, where she explicitly stated work as the "main reason" for ending her life - but why go the route of bringing justice to such a company as Amazon - despite having a track record of suicides amongst its workers - when you can blame just two people?)

saving face. if anything actually comes of this then God's ctb confirmed

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
this letter reeks of needing to find someone to blame, and the forum owners happening to be the most convenient scapegoats

this was written in response to public pressure that would not otherwise have existed if SS ceased to run in say, 2019 after the first outrage, but because the forum has a wider reach since then, this letter was written to fulfil a moral obligation that comes from a need to cater to the masses and not because of any justice needing served

Marquis and Serge are the easiest to blame despite not being in any way affiliated with the "victims" because they are to the deaths as a football coach is to the failure of a team to deliver, it's easier to blame an individual(s) than fault on part of multiple external influences (as I cite Shawn's case, where she explicitly stated work as the "main reason" for ending her life - but why go the route of bringing justice to such a company as Amazon - despite having a track record of suicides amongst its workers - when you can blame just two people?)

saving face. if anything actually comes of this then God's ctb confirmed
This isnt even right.. i would've taken the Amazon route tbh but i gusss the government is that lazy or dont care enough that its easier to just put 2 people ,innocent people on the spot.. marquis and serge built a forum for us.. thats a GOOD thing.. but nooo everyone else has to see it as bad and if 1 of them thinks otherwise then that person will get berated or what not saying that he or she aren't sane and that they must be crazy or brainwashed too ,ugh :(

U

uglyzuko

May 7, 2018
maybe if the us government made more efforts to improve our material conditions, give us more money, lessen crime/poverty, fix shit that DRIVES US TO SUICIDE, this website probably wouldnt exist? how about universal healthcare, universial income, more fucking stimulus checks, etc?

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
maybe if the us government made more efforts to improve our material conditions, give us more money, lessen crime/poverty, fix shit that DRIVES US TO SUICIDE, this website probably wouldnt exist? how about universal healthcare, universial income, more fucking stimulus checks, etc?
And more inclusivity and understanding and acceptance.. something they keep saying they have but they dont.. its fake ,a facade..

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Is this why there's no resources section anymore? just joined here...

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Yep. We had a fantastic thread of all the methods, tutorials, books, etc. But now it's gone.
Sick and twisted. Was the info saved anywhere? Could someone maybe message it to me?

L

LostMyWorld

Sep 1, 2021
Yep. We had a fantastic thread of all the methods, tutorials, books, etc. But now it's gone.
If you know where some of this information can be found please message me, hope it's not gone forever. Thanks

Reactions: AllMyDreams
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Sick and twisted. Was the info saved anywhere? Could someone maybe message it to me?
If you know where some of this information can be found please message me, hope it's not gone forever. Thanks

That thread is the only thing you really need. i hate to say it but there is no alternative to that.

You can search for "Stan's guide". Its a pretty good guide for SN.

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
And this is exactly what we need. I was thinking about this yesterday. Why not copy this site to the dark web? It wouldn't hurt. It would give us a safe place to discuss this. Nothing wrong with having something like sanctioned-suicide23u40832.onion
If so, I hope this comes with instructions. I'm clueless how the dark web works.

little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I think the US government is much better than other countries,at least US citizens can receive mexican N easily.

I think the US government is much better than other countries, at least I can receive Mexican tar easily. before going to jail for that. peace, motherfucker! peace! /s

no no no no, man. I wave my finger at this. these regulations are not about 'em allowing people an option to die. cuz look, psych prision sentences, "regular" prison / jail sentences - medical debt and enslaved labor running couple cents an hour for manufacturing and service industries. I don't need to explain these are not violent offenders, do I? I heard a real-life "chain gang" story actually. think that (chain gang) happened 'round 2014.

not to mention the Drug War has done enough to drive capitalist kingpins even more cruel to those Mexican people working under them. for whichever nation's citizens, it's traumatizing.

prison debt is very real too. everything you can get on commissary (for insane prices cuz monopoly), there's no keeping / getting mailed those things once you in the pod. if you're keeping another inmate's (crappy fucking commissary) MP3? contraband and maybe you in the hole now, baby.

I get super afraid thinking if I don't do something, one day they might put psych and regular together and "three strike you're out" - bam, enough slave supply for capitalism. it's too irrational for now, maybe not for later.

Last edited:
back_to_oblivion

back_to_oblivion

Expired
Aug 30, 2021
I hate how they're trying to frame this site as some sort of place where people are encouraging eachother and cheering eachother on to kill themselves. All this site is is a place where you can freely discuss suicide. If I didn't have a place where I could freely discuss suicide without being thrown into a psych ward I would definitely be a hell of a lot more frustrated. Here is how I see suicide: Self-determination. My life, my choice. But it still seems you're not allowed to choose that, it's still a taboo topic unfortunately that will get immediate calls of censorship and repression. Sad that they're targeting this site. I don't think they actually care about the people here, they just don't want to deal with the fact that a site like this exists. Out of sight, out of mind.

lonestar96

lonestar96

Dec 3, 2021
"....support access and awareness to National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and suicide surveillance."

"The Committee urges those in crisis to seek help, including through the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or through their website,.."

It's either arrogant or ignorant to think that a phone call is going to seriously help resolve someone's PTSD 20 year trauma or their grief, depression, mental illness,etc. I'm sorry to say these people focusing on suicide prevention have NO IDEA what they are doing and how to "help." After the first few sentences, I could already tell they don't really care much about the well being and happiness of the suicidal, just the fact they can no longer pay taxes and contribute to a society they didn't ask to be in in the first place. If they want to help, they should focus on Increasing people's happiness and reducing their suffering. Bullying them into servitude just so they can keep to the status quo is sick

"We are committed to taking further action to address the role of online content in the nation's mental health emergency. Meeting the country's mental health needs ........for all Americans, and especially children and young people, is a priority for the Committee."

The anti free speech agenda. They want to censor the internet and their using the age-old excuse, "But were trying to protect children!" I'm so tired of parents who refuse to take responsibility for their bad parenting and instead blame everyone else for their problems. It's the parents responsibility to make sure their children don't go where they shouldn't. We don't prohibit alcohol for everyone just because it's harmful to children. Jesus Christ these people are giving off strong Orwellian vibes. And no mention about young people joining the army and dying in battle. They claim to want to save young people's lives, but they're okay with them dying as long as it benefits them.
"We are committed to taking further action to address the role of online content in the nation's mental health emergency."

☝🏽It's far easier to sit behind a computer screen & type that phrase rather than address the leading causes for why so many consider suicide. It's like the people who feel good about themselves after dragging a pop star on Twitter because they know those methods are useless against people like the ultra-wealthy. Just more exercises in futility...

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I saw FT26 put 2 pictures of text i saw it mentioned NYT and forum name but is too small n lots of words for me whats it say basically ?
View attachment 81708View attachment 81710
Jesus Christ, this is so pathetic. This is the kind of shit Congress shitheads do while sitting on their ass getting paid tax money. It's amazing the lengths these kinds of people will go through to avoid doing anything about real problems.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Jesus Christ, this is so pathetic. This is the kind of shit Congress shitheads do while sitting on their ass getting paid tax money. It's amazing the lengths these kinds of people will go through to avoid doing anything about real problems.

What a disgrace to justice these people are. They are either incredibly stupid to think that the cause of suicide is this forum, or they are so utterly selfish that they don't care. Again, they mention 3 underage "victims" whose parents job it was to keep them out of adult websites. What slander. They fail to mention what brought these people to seek out the forum in the first place. And they don't acknowledge they were not victims of this forum, but rather their own depression and suicidal feelings which drove them to the site in the first place. Minors aren't allowed here, but the underlying problems which cause suicide will still exist whether they have access to this forum or not. They don't care about actually addressing the real causes of suicide.