• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020

Energy Commerce is one of the legislative committees of the United States House of Representatives.

Do you guys think this will wash over and this site will stay unharmed? I might be being a little too paranoid but I'm concerned.

At the very least, the resources tab won't be returning anytime soon.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

Energy Commerce is one of the legislative committees of the United States House of Representatives.

Do you guys think this will wash over and this site will stay unharmed? I might be being a little too paranoid but I'm concerned.

This combined with other fallout from the nytimes article could be the end of this site, or maybe it will still survive, who knows- there is a definite risk.

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
All they are going to achieve is pushing this site or something similar onto the dark web. They can't stop people who (by choice) don't want to be part of their Orwellian agendas anymore. Fuck them.

And this is exactly what we need. I was thinking about this yesterday. Why not copy this site to the dark web? It wouldn't hurt. It would give us a safe place to discuss this. Nothing wrong with having something like sanctioned-suicide23u40832.onion

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

There are billions of websites on the internet. There is only one website this one in which anyone can even discuss suicide , death, real problems etc . They can't even allow us one website , one out of billions on the internet. And this website does not have 20,000 members, imo most of those are no longer here . i don't see hardly anyone from 2018, 2019. There are only maybe several hundred imo active members. 1 million people commit suicide every year and 20 times more at least (20 million per year) attempt suicide. So only a very few people who thought about suicide even found this website.

Maybe we should move to Mastadon a decentralized platform

They've been trying to take the piratebay down for at least 15 years but haven't been able to because it has many copies many mirrors maybe we can implement many mirrors on mastadon.

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Well if this is it then the US government can go fuck themselves to oblivion. There's more important matters in this world that needs attention than this but this is just fucking shows what the government prioritizes. Fucking sad.

Last edited:
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
this is crazy. I watched a video interview about the nyt article. NYT reporter said they mentioned the name of the website to push for action against the website. It is frustrating this is the only place I can talk freely about ctb. I hope their efforts fail

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
this is crazy. I watched a video interview about the nyt article. NYT reporter said they mentioned the name of the website to push for action against the website. It is frustrating this is the only place I can talk freely about ctb. I hope their efforts fail
link?

Reactions: Tomoko and LilBird
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
"....support access and awareness to National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and suicide surveillance."

"The Committee urges those in crisis to seek help, including through the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-8255 or through their website,.."

It's either arrogant or ignorant to think that a phone call is going to seriously help resolve someone's PTSD 20 year trauma or their grief, depression, mental illness,etc. I'm sorry to say these people focusing on suicide prevention have NO IDEA what they are doing and how to "help." After the first few sentences, I could already tell they don't really care much about the well being and happiness of the suicidal, just the fact they can no longer pay taxes and contribute to a society they didn't ask to be in in the first place. If they want to help, they should focus on Increasing people's happiness and reducing their suffering. Bullying them into servitude just so they can keep to the status quo is sick

"We are committed to taking further action to address the role of online content in the nation's mental health emergency. Meeting the country's mental health needs ........for all Americans, and especially children and young people, is a priority for the Committee."

The anti free speech agenda. They want to censor the internet and their using the age-old excuse, "But were trying to protect children!" I'm so tired of parents who refuse to take responsibility for their bad parenting and instead blame everyone else for their problems. It's the parents responsibility to make sure their children don't go where they shouldn't. We don't prohibit alcohol for everyone just because it's harmful to children. Jesus Christ these people are giving off strong Orwellian vibes. And no mention about young people joining the army and dying in battle. They claim to want to save young people's lives, but they're okay with them dying as long as it benefits them.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
yep, and the article mentioned Sodium Nitrite as the most talked about method. It is already such a difficult substance to get at this rate and they are going to make it next to impossible for people to get it in the coming years. It's a fucking travesty that they just won't give poor souls the right to end their lives in relative peace.

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
There's a suicide thread on Nanochan and that's on the dark-web. If this place gets taken down maybe we all can move to there, I dont think the US can do anything about that, do correct me if I am wrong.

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Also I think these types of discussions should be offtopic instead of here. This place is more for help with suicide whether it's by giving directions or providing support, we shouldnt be posting news about the website on this section

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021

What the fuck happened to free speech? I guess that only goes for the politicians and lawyers of this country (USA). What a bunch of dumbasses. It's shit like this that makes me know my decision is the right one.

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Also I think these types of discussions should be offtopic instead of here. This place is more for help with suicide whether it's by giving directions or providing support, we shouldnt be posting news about the website on this section
I am disagreeing too

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
This thread is discussing suicide and it is important for the site and for people here and the main thread is seen much more than the offtopic thread, so I think this is the right place for it.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
What the fuck happened to free speech? I guess that only goes for the politicians and lawyers of this country (USA). What a bunch of dumbasses. It's shit like this that makes me know my decision is the right one.
Because in case you haven't noticed the path our government is going on is by implementing authoritarianism and thought control. It's not just becoming a mere conspiracy theory anymore it's becoming a fact of life more and more day by day.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
This thread is discussing suicide and it is important for the site and for people here and the main thread is seen much more than the offtopic thread, so I think this is the right place for it.
sorry dude but if you have a afraid to read disagreements issues, things against your view like this idiots of NYT maybe you should review your feelings about what you want to do

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Because in case you haven't noticed the path our government is going on is by implementing authoritarianism and thought control. It's not just becoming a mere conspiracy theory anymore it's becoming a fact of life more and more day by day.
I've worked for attorneys for 30 years and I have seen the decline in this country.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic and Circles
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Suicide prevention ties in with psychiatric and mental health services, in other words the medical industry. We all know how this goes. They don't like people stepping on their toes. They have a lot of 'professionals', call centers and teams and facilities and doctors and counselors and laboratories and pharmacists and medications and therapies and... some of these people have parents who paid good money for them to study at whatever institution they went to, they need to earn a living!

How dare you stand in the way of progress by helping yourselves and each other? You are not allowed to make the decisions. You don't know what's best for you and you must call the hotline.