• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Google did take action. Google dont want toshow this site anymore! I am worried.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
No really earlier I could just typ sanctioned suicide in google. Now I have to typ the full adress above.

Google doesnt want this site to show anymore!
I verified this and this is also true on yahoo.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
@Ch92921 i meant when I googled the fixers account when it was public to view as a guest.

cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Ultimately the censorship or removal of this site is the aim, providing adequate alternative mental/physical health sources has long been viewed as unachievable, the statistics of suicide back this up.

There has been a war on homicide, drugs, opioids and countless other things, none have been particularly successful as they all go after the symptoms and seldom the cause, typically because the causes are way to complex and the symptoms are low hanging fruit

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
@Ch92921 i meant when I googled the fixers account when it was public to view as a guest.
I'm not sure quite what you mean but I just searched on google by sanctioned suicide and the site did not show up- have you tried this?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
No I haven't . I will now though,

Well it doesn't show up directly but it shows our twitter page the the address is there.
Yes, they haven't gotten to twitter yet, but it won't be long, I would think. This link also appears in some other places but it won't be long before these are gone too, I would think. I suppose there will be something on the dark web, but that's gioing to be too much trouble for me and for alot of people- I already know what I need to know, it's just that the support and understanding have been helpful.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Twitter was hardly used
No surprise there. We still here, let's see what happens.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
We had a few problems in the past with domains being blocked. In 24 hours or less would be fixed and running up again.

B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
This reminds me so much of our culture of incarceration and our "war on drugs". Instead of using resources to help people we instead look to punish, or to sweep deviants out of sight, out of mind. We are such a punitive and retributive society.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
My mom finds new conspiracy theories everyday and she is fed by other such people who refuse to do anything about the mental health system but want to blame everyone around them.
Screenshot 20211221 214843 Facebook
I don't even know where to start with this one. What is she talking about? Minors aren't tolerated at all. They're actually banned on sight - that's a very strict policy and we're enforcing this rule without exception. It's amazing how confidently she spreads her lies now after the NYT affirmed her willfully ignorant narrative about this forum. I wonder if she really believes this is going her way. Her posts are absurd on so many levels.
Literally nobody has encouraged members to attack grieving parents either. You won't find one single post of staff members doing that. It's also interesting how she twist the actual situation considering her entire social media presence was created to smear and slander us into oblivion. Who is attacking who exactly? Seriously though, considering her purposely misleading narrative she shouldn't be surprised if members of this community use their voice to counter her lies - voices which she ignored and walked over for the last few years by the way. I think the outrage of this community is justified considering we've been dragged through the dirt for the last ~3 years.

Here is the deal. It's not that complicated. We are consenting and autonomous adults. We have a right to discuss strongly neglected human rights such as the right to die - an issue that's been brushed under the rug for decades despite the public opinion which supports legislation to change the current situation in many countries all around the world by the way. And that's one part of the forum. Another important part of this forum is the overhelming support and compassion that struggling people experience in this community, myself included. There is a reason why people want to use this forum, it gives them a space to discuss subjects that are considered taboo out there. It's why the NYT article has led so many new members to this forum in the first place. Every time you mention that there is a place out there, in the distant corners of the internet, that allows people to talk about deeply personal struggles without censorship and the moralising undertone, a platform that recognises individual autonomy and the right to decide what happens with your own life (which you essentially treat like the forbidden fruit of the 21th century by the way) you will increase the member count of this forum - deal with it. You can't ban these ideas. And all members that engage in this community do so voluntarily. There is no encouragement, there is no hidden agenda, there is no profiting, this is about principles. And as others already pointed out in this thread, this community and the discussions related to this website deserve to exist. You're not gonna silence us, period.
Exactly they think they can silence us but theyre sorely wrong !!

Reactions: jenny6391bubbles
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Just yesterday I posted on a thread here that as a newbie I was grateful for the article bc it helped me find you. But this is awful. I'm so sorry. I'm here to learn how to do it right and I'm afraid I won't have the chance.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
No really earlier I could just typ sanctioned suicide in google. Now I have to typ the full adress above.

Google doesnt want this site to show anymore!
This is a good thing. It's no longer being indexed by google and the forums content is no longer available to none members. It's a step forward. Goolge will always edit out sites of conteoversy for their own security reasons. They want to appear wholesome for the sake of their income. Its under the guise of morality but they'll take money where they can. Look at the mess they made od youtube which was once a platform for free speaxh and a vehicle for the layman to share anything they see fit. Now it's essentially had a 'TV' esque filter thrown over it in the form of algorithms and encouragment for highly mainstream content. It's lost its edge and any semblance of genuine identity. It no longer reflects the world in its unedited reality. Instead sugar coating it to the point of sickliness. I can feel my teeth rotting when I check the trending pages. This is the way the internet is going but it doesn't mean places like SS can't still exist in the far reaches.
How is this website 'encouraging' suicide? This is just an excuse to shut down free speech. We are not the bad guys here. We are just desperate people looking for a way out.
Agreed.

Also noteworthy is that the odd few members with views that maybe step over the line at times are not the sum of the foeum itself. They're just members and there are many member with opposing and more balanced opinions they often share.

There is so much more rancid and toxic talk on facebook, twitter, reddit etc. Honestly there are some vomit inducingly stupid and ill informed people all over the internet and whilst I've seen a few idiots around the forum I think we do pretty well considering the inherent nature of what brings people here and the fact many have mental health issues. With that in mind and by comparison we're a pretty surprising becon of light on the internet. Far from perfect but just as far from evil and depraved.

Suicide is a tough subject and dealth, natural causes or at ones own hand can be a violent affair. It's an undeniablw fact od life that the healthy and/or happy have rarely given realistic thought or understand even if they believe otherwise. When you do fully grasp and face the reality of youe own mortality it's an overwhelming and starkly real place to inhabit and there is nowhere you can talk about it without receiving canned responses, over medicating or ridicule. It's very rare to find apathy or genuine understanding and it's the most alienating of feelings. If you were to ask the loved one of any dying person if that's what they want for their dying loved one they would offer a resounding NO. However this is what they inflict as a result of their inability/lack of inclination to fully go there. Perhaps its a human survival instinct as the comprehension of such things is not nice as previously mentioned. Therefore this forum should be cherished as a place that can offer what most if not all but the rarest of people can offer thwir loved ones in their utmost needing times. None of us want to see each other die. We just empathise where others can't and when we offer what's perceived as encouragement to ctb it is more a display for the desire to see others released from the pain we understand like no others. If that relief were to come in recovery we would be even happier.

Thw big difference between us and 'them' is that we already went through the painful process of accepting our mortal fates. 'They' have not and are therefore trailing behind in their ignorance to said painful reality. We would like to hope for recovery for ourselces but some of us know that's not coming and therefore have the hard task of accepting that and forcing ourselves into the the practicality of mind to get us through to our logical conclusion in the face of extreme suffering and sadness. Nobody will know the strength we display in these actions until they themselves face it and I hope that when that time comes for them, they remember this time time (or subsequent equally relevant moment for them) at their point of facing their own mortality and will know they were wrong.

It's unfortunate that they're not inclined to get out of their comfort zones to really empathise at the point that it really counts the most.

Last edited:
K

Kiadry

Dec 14, 2021
This is a good thing. It's no longer being indexed by google and the forums content is no longer available to none members. It's a step forward. Goolge will always edit out sites of conteoversy for their own security reasons. They want to appear wholesome for the sake of their income. Its under the guise of morality but they'll take money where they can. Look at the mess they made od youtube which was once a platform for free speaxh and a vehicle for the layman to share anything they see fit. Now it's essentially had a 'TV' esque filter thrown over it in the form of algorithms and encouragment for highly mainstream content. It's lost its edge and any semblance of genuine identity. It no longer reflects the world in its unedited reality. Instead sugar coating it to the point of sickliness. I can feel my teeth rotting when I check the trending pages. This is the way the internet is going but it doesn't mean places like SS can't still exist in the far reaches.
I just hope people in need will still be able to find this site... I wonder what can we, as members, do to preserve it (it all seems unreal, like a witches hunt lol).

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I just hope people in need will still be able to find this site... I wonder what can we, as members, do to preserve it (it all seems unreal, like a witches hunt lol).
Onion/dark net sites have clear net prescence too. There are many sites on clearnet with details on how to access dark net sites so hopefully if we went that way the site would be searchable with relative ease. Of course articles about the site bring even more attention and serve as a method of discovery. I doubt NYT feel any guilt over this as long as they're making their money. The hypocrisy of media/journalism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Google did take action. Google dont want toshow this site anymore! I am worried.
I verified this and this is also true on yahoo.
Google, yahoo and the like censor a lot of things; I'm surprised they didnt do this earlier. DuckDuckGo and searx still works
Better to not show up in google and make people forget about this place than have it still be here and be at risk of getting completely removed off the web

Reactions: demuic
B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
I saw FT26 put 2 pictures of text i saw it mentioned NYT and forum name but is too small n lots of words for me whats it say basically ?
View attachment 817089View attachment 81710
Some members of congress are asking the Department of Justice to prosecute the owners of SS, and also to identify websites like it and to notify local law enforcement about them. The first section is just summarizing points from the NYT article. You can get the gist of what that article said from the interview PBS did recently with the authors:

(about 8 minutes long)

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It's not unusual for google to remove sites from their results. I'm surprised it didn't happen with SS already but on its own, its not something to be concerned about. There are many search engines. A couple of really good uncensored, privacy oriented ones.

Members of Congress making requests is not ideal but I think it's the kind of thing that would be tied up in investigation and litigation for a very long time. The benefits may not warrant the costs of such lawsuits too. It will be a hard job to prosecute anyone. They need to prove dirext responsibility to various specifics which I think will be very challenging.

Taking the site down could happen but honestly I don't know how they'll do it as no laws are being broken.

It feels a bit like this is all happening out of necessity expected of the relevant organisations and governing bodies to go through the motions
They're expected to.

Last edited:
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Some members of congress are asking the Department of Justice to prosecute the owners of SS, and also to identify websites like it and to notify local law enforcement about them. The first section is just summarizing points from the NYT article. You can get the gist of what that article said from the interview PBS did recently with the authors:

(about 8 minutes long)
Oh thanks i watched some of the video but from all the bullshit they were saying i couldn't really watch the rest plus the way they talk is on the dull side too

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Of course the fucking pussies disable comments.

At least they are making an honest show of their intentions. When NYT posted it on their facebook, they deleted less than positive comments.

I don't even know where to start with this one. What is she talking about? Minors aren't tolerated at all. They're actually banned on sight - that's a very strict policy and we're enforcing this rule without exception. It's amazing how confidently she spreads her lies now after the NYT affirmed her willfully ignorant narrative about this forum. I wonder if she really believes this is going her way. Her posts are absurd on so many levels.
Literally nobody has encouraged members to attack grieving parents either. You won't find one single post of staff members doing that. It's also interesting how she twist the actual situation considering her entire social media presence was created to smear and slander us into oblivion. Who is attacking who exactly? Seriously though, considering her purposely misleading narrative she shouldn't be surprised if members of this community use their voice to counter her lies - voices which she ignored and walked over for the last few years by the way. I think the outrage of this community is justified considering we've been dragged through the dirt for the last ~3 years.

Here is the deal. It's not that complicated. We are consenting and autonomous adults. We have a right to discuss strongly neglected human rights such as the right to die - an issue that's been brushed under the rug for decades despite the public opinion which supports legislation to change the current situation in many countries all around the world by the way. And that's one part of the forum. Another important part of this forum is the overhelming support and compassion that struggling people experience in this community, myself included. There is a reason why people want to use this forum, it gives them a space to discuss subjects that are considered taboo out there. It's why the NYT article has led so many new members to this forum in the first place. Every time you mention that there is a place out there, in the distant corners of the internet, that allows people to talk about deeply personal struggles without censorship and the moralising undertone, a platform that recognises individual autonomy and the right to decide what happens with your own life (which you essentially treat like the forbidden fruit of the 21th century by the way) you will increase the member count of this forum - deal with it. You can't ban these ideas. And all members that engage in this community do so voluntarily. There is no encouragement, there is no hidden agenda, there is no profiting, this is about principles. And as others already pointed out in this thread, this community and the discussions related to this website deserve to exist. You're not gonna silence us, period.

To pro-lifers, anything short of blindly saying "don't do it" is encouraging suicide. They operate from the perspective of obligatory, not voluntary life. This makes pro-life suicide prevention hollow because their first and foremost concern is that the suicidal person continues to live, the suicidal person themselves, their suffering, their experience of life, and their values are peripheral. As you said above (and better than I could have), this causes many people to join SS when they hear that there is a community that "allows people to talk about deeply personal struggles without censorship and the moralizing undertone, a platform that recognizes individual autonomy and the right to decide what happens with your own life"

The ironic and paradoxical part of this community is that it can be seen as life-affirming in a way. After all, many users here can die at any time, yet they do not. They are alive because they choose to be. There is nothing more life-affirming than voluntarily deciding to live each day. I experienced this personally when I obtained the means to end my life painlessly. It gave me the resolve to strive for something better. Even though that has not worked out, I am still grateful to have lived these extra years, and it is all because these past few years have been voluntary.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
You bring up a good point. If we're such a death cult especially a community of 20,000 people then you'd think with all the accusations they're calling us that most of the people here would be dead since we're supposedly such an evil cult encouraging everyone to kill themselves.