• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Want switch want ps5 many game problem injury damage money wish do more. There Zelda new look amazing wish can play. Suggest play Zelda all old ocarina majors awaken etc , Mario many games also, odyssey breat of wild take long explore so have fun not worry. Aldo tell genr maybe other people help

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Octopath Traveller, Super Mario Odissey, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze....

Is there a particular genre you like? RPG, 2D, 3D Platformer, Arcade, Sports, Action Adventure...
//
Hi ha algún génere que t'agradi en particular? RPG, plataformes 2D, 3D, Arcade, esports, aventures d'acció....

Reactions: PleaseTakeMeAway
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
That new splatoon game looks fun, but it also looks like something you'd need to use crack cocaine every time before playing just to have any chance of doing well in the game.
I didn't know there's a new donkey Kong game. Is it good?
I don't have a switch but I hear some of the games are kind of nice. But I also hear the switch has really terrible computing capability; it's worse than most phones.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
That new splatoon game looks fun, but it also looks like something you'd need to use crack cocaine every time before playing just to have any chance of doing well in the game.
It's old, but I don't know if it's good because since the pandemic started I can't play it, I get strong anxiety. I have a lot of other games and recently bought a new TV to play them on, but I'm waiting for the weather to cool down to do so.

//

És antic, però no se si es bó perqué desde que va començar la pandémia que no puc jugar-hi, m'agafa ansietat forta. Tinc molts altres jocs i fa poc que m'he comprat una tele nova per jugar-hi, però estic esperant a que faci menys calor per fer-ho.

ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
If you get it now there's a pretty good e shop sale going on. I just filled my boots the past few days.

Hades is phenomenal, Okami i saw on there (Its Zelda but you play as a dog, how can you not), tonnes of others miscellaneous little bits. Sale ends in a few days I think, even if you don't buy the console now I think you can still do it through an e shop account online.

This is UK btw, may be different elsewhere.

KQuotientW

KQuotientW

404: Reason to live not found
Jul 17, 2022
I have a Switch. I will say that games that are usually, first designed for a PC, Xbox or PlayStation, can be a little laggy on a Switch. For example, I okay Fortnite on my Switch and even with low graphics settings on, it can still have issues.

Other games I play are:

• All the "Mario" games
• Zelda / Link games
• Stardew Valley - bit repetitive and feels like you have to do more to achieve anything, but can be relaxing.
• Minecraft
• GTA - trilogy
• Terraria
• Plants Vs Zombies. Battle For Neighborville.

..... I'm going to have a look at my library of games... Can't remember what else I have. I've not included some games because I'm not sure what type of games you're into. Some of my games have an R rating (Australian) because of high amounts of violence and gore, so I've not suggested them.

Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
NOT the new pokemon games because they SUCK

Reactions: KQuotientW
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
I have one !! I love Mario cart and Animal crossing xx so good

Z

zombie_zam

Oct 3, 2022
Super smash bros, Minecraft and terraria.
Factorio is also coming to the switch in a couple weeks

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Animal Crossing

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
My best friend owns one. And the best game I've played on it is Wytchwood

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
I highly agree with your choice of Splatoon 2 & 3, those are some of my favorite games! Splatoon 3 is my favorite video game I've ever played, and there's a new update coming out soon I think :) We get a new gun that looks like a pencil, which is very cute to me.

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
The only switch native game I can recommend, since it was the only one I beat 100% on the console, is Astral Chain, an outstanding Hack n' Slash with quite distinctive mechanics focusing the variety on invocations that differ strongly in their support functions and ff course, the joint combos we can perform with them.

Its setting is a strange mix between cyberpunk and noir, it takes place in a city which works like an ark, there are outbreaks of strange monsters called Chimeras. Our protagonist presents himself as a candidate to join the police unit in charge of controlling these beasts, following in the footsteps of they adoptive father. Btw the protagonist is an avatar and is quite customizable.

Astral Chain is a quite unique Hack and Slash in almost every aspect, personally it is my favorite Platinum Games title and if it weren't for DMC5, I would consider it my favorite from this generation.

ConventionalShockedGilamonster size restricted

As for multiplatform titles (I haven't played on switch but at least I know they run well there)

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, Gunvolt dulogy is a modern exponent of what we once saw in Megaman X, Zero and ZX, so it's easy to guess that this is superb 2D side-scrolling action game. Dynamic gameplay, lovely sprite art, interesting story and nice soundtrack.

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Do you like loot? This is the most complete MH title content-wise, its gameplay is not as friendly as MH World or Rise, but if you dare to try it, the hours and hours of fun it can give you will be worth it, it has a wide Variety of types of weapons and armor of which we can forge infinite variations based on the materials obtained from defeated monsters, forging better and better equipment. Speaking about monsters, they are the stars of the show, as this is the MH with the most species, as we progress the monsters to hunt evolve and their behaviors and movements change, thus not become repetitive, the learning process is constant, because the fun of the game is to evaluate each monster, study it and put together builds and strategies to kill them.

288748 thumb

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, It's not my favorite Tales of, but it certainly has one of the most fun and exploitable combat systems in the series, this is an action RPG that takes the best from the classic titles, making it the peak of them gameplay-wise, as it had a more lax and evolutionary combo system as it increased in complexity as you unlocked artes and skills. The story complies, it has a lot of boss fights, most of them quite memorable, and its replay value is immense thanks to the Grade system.

HilariousFlickeringIvorybackedwoodswallow max 1mb

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, This is a must play, I played the original version on Wii and my words are superfluous, one of my favorite RPGs of all time, unique combat system, exceptional soundtrack, interesting story and a well designed world to explore, they did a good job with the remastering and honestly I can't say much without falling into mere praise, many hours can be squeezed out of this game, this title kicks ass. This game is a mix between Eastern and Western RPG elements and the result was not only unique for its time, but also fresh, overall better than many of the mainstream series on home consoles in almost every regard.

X1tjtebjp1tqeanjwwyo

Pokken Tournament DX, Nintendo consoles usually fail when it comes to fighting games, but this title is distinctive by combining the two most popular modalities in the genre, 2D and Anime Arena, similar to some Fatal Fury games or Guilty Gear Isuka, here you can change planes during a battle, although in a very radical way, because you change perspective, which gives rise to interesting strategies, on the other hand, the roster is curious in its selection and for this reason most of the roster is fresh as they are characters that you would rarely see in a Fighting Game, if you like Pokemon and are curious about FGs, this title is a good option, although curiously it has nothing to do with Tekken haha.

MealyYearlyCardinal size restricted

Originally I was going to recommend Blazblue Central Fiction, but I would only recommend that game if you're already a FG fan and if you like visual novels, because its story is toooooooo broad and well, it's a delight to play but it's somewhat complicated to get used with many of its characters

SevereWebbedDamselfly max 1mb

I hope this long post helps you in some way, it was fun for me haha.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: looseye and Alayna