• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dandoridunban

Mar 11, 2024
Does anyone on this website know about or have played one of the 3 Mother games? You know, the games where lucas and ness are from.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No but I've played Undertale and Deltarune. I'll play Mother 3 when it comes out in the US though that's probably never happening. 😅

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I have never played any of them but I was fascinated with them when I was younger and how it led to an Aum Shinrikyo rabbit hole

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
I've played Earthbound when I was younger, don't really remember much about the gameplay. The story's definitely outstanding in comparison to most J-RPGs.

Reactions: dandoridunban
D

dandoridunban

Mar 11, 2024
No but I've played Undertale and Deltarune. I'll play Mother 3 when it comes out in the US though that's probably never happening. 😅
The fan translation is easy to find. And if your afraid of the legality of it, Shigesato Itoi himself said that English-speaking fans should just play that.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
The tone shift between mother 2 and mother 3 is crazy. It almost feels like it's meant to symbolize the transition from the idealised, idyllic world of childhood (Ness) to the harsh realities of adulthood full of loss (Lucas).

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Mother 3 has always resonated a lot with me, and I think a big part of it is that I lost my mother at a young age, so I see myself in Claus and Lucas. If anything, I've grown to love the game more in my adulthood because it shows how awful adulthood is.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Mother 2 / Earthbound was my favorite game as a kid

Reactions: dandoridunban