• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
I was planning to use sodium azide to die, but you all helped me to see how dangerous is was to others and how agonizing it might as a means of death. But my pain and akathisia have gotten so bad that I can't bear it any longer. I'm disabled and can't hang myself, so is there anyone who knows anything in favor of the azide? It seems like the best choice for me since I cannot do most of the techniques described in the PPH. Any suggestions as to what method might work for a person disabled in the legs. Thank you.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
is there anyone who knows anything in favor of the azide?
All I know is what I read about it in PPH:
Reliability 9 out of 10 (Sodium Nitrite is 7)
Peacefulness is 6 (Sodium Nitrite is 7)
Speed is 4 (Sodium Nitrite is 3)

This is it, I don't know anything else about it. I hope you find a way out of your suffering! My heart goes out to you.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thank you for your kindness in responding.
Do you have it already? It has a couple of advantages over SN. It says you need to leave notes on your body and door warning you used it. It says it causes a headache.

Last edited:
W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
Do you have it already? It has a couple of advantages over SN. It says you need to leave notes on your body and door warning you used it. It says it causes a headache.
Yes, I have it and members of this forum have helped me see the dangers of it. I know all about posting signs, avoiding metal, etc. Three things make me hesitate: that despite all of my precautions someone could be harmed, that the azide will explode in my mouth because of fillings, and that my death will end up on the news and hurt my family. But my suffering is terrible and I need a way out that's uncomplicated and works for a disabled person. Thank you for your reply.
I am suffering so much. My pain somehow causes stimulation of my genitals. It is a horrible type of suffering. My body is never at peace or relaxed. I can't read a book, watch TV or just sit and think. I don't just have pain. I have torture pain and it is truly unbearable most days and especially at night. I have akathisia, but I can't walk, so I have to lie in bed and squirm around or sit and squirm. I have no quality of life. Thank you so much for responding.
All I know is what I read about it in PPH:
Reliability 9 out of 10 (Sodium Nitrite is 7)
Peacefulness is 6 (Sodium Nitrite is 7)
Speed is 4 (Sodium Nitrite is 3)

This is it, I don't know anything else about it. I hope you find a way out of your suffering! My heart goes out to you.
Thank you.

Last edited:
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
There was a chemistry professor at an American university I think in Boston kill herself with azide when she was in her 70s. There was a newspaper article about it. I think you're dead in four minutes

"The danger associated with SAZ is its ability to form explosive azides when reacted with compounds of heavy metals such as lead, copper, zinc, cadmium, or nickel. These compounds, as well as some organic azides, are notoriously heat and shock sensitive and can explosively decompose with little input of external energy.7,8 [Note that lead (II) azide is commonly used as a detonator.] Sodium azide reacts with carbon disulfide, bromine, nitric acid, and dimethyl sulfate to produce violently decomposable compounds. SAZ can react with dichlormethane and chloroform to create highly unstable diazidomethane and triazidomethane, respectively" https://ehs.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2017/01/SafeHandlingOfSodiumAzide.pdf

you might find professors emails and ask, for "harm reduction purposes" if it would be explosive if a student got in contact with the stuff with a filling in their mouth.

Great question.

My personal opinion is I would take it and it would be worth the risk to swallow it down quickly with a straw. Azide requires so little. Or put it in those gel caps. 2grams.

W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
There was a chemistry professor at an American university I think in Boston kill herself with azide when she was in her 70s. There was a newspaper article about it. I think you're dead in four minutes

"The danger associated with SAZ is its ability to form explosive azides when reacted with compounds of heavy metals such as lead, copper, zinc, cadmium, or nickel. These compounds, as well as some organic azides, are notoriously heat and shock sensitive and can explosively decompose with little input of external energy.7,8 [Note that lead (II) azide is commonly used as a detonator.] Sodium azide reacts with carbon disulfide, bromine, nitric acid, and dimethyl sulfate to produce violently decomposable compounds. SAZ can react with dichlormethane and chloroform to create highly unstable diazidomethane and triazidomethane, respectively" https://ehs.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2017/01/SafeHandlingOfSodiumAzide.pdf

you might find professors emails and ask, for "harm reduction purposes" if it would be explosive if a student got in contact with the stuff with a filling in their mouth.

Great question.

My personal opinion is I would take it and it would be worth the risk to swallow it down quickly with a straw. Azide requires so little. Or put it in those gel caps. 2grams.
You offer very helpful advice. I never thought about using a straw. Thanks very much!

• Hugs
Reactions: ronigail9