• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020
Hello. I will try to get raw. My choice is partial hanging but I'm having problems, mainly with survival instincts. A few years ago I had a perfect place to do it, I did tests and all, but I haven't this place anymore... I tried sometimes but my survival instincts always messed up, so I tried completly drunk: no success. So I tried huffing chloroform: no success.
The place is the minor of problems. I mean, I tried once with the rope tied in my bed and it work very well. The problem here is that I don't live alone, and I don't want my family fuck up all. Also could be horrible for them. Idk, maybe a hotel room like Lyle Stevik, it doesn't matter so much.
The biggest problem is that I start to feel panic when I'm near blacking out. When I start to lose my conscious, my vision start to fade away and how it keep going I start to see flashes of strange lights. I hear a lot of strange sounds, very strange, I cannot describe. The point of my fingers start to tingle and like 4 seconds away to black out my panic become too much for me, the discomfort is so hard that my body get out of the position against my will.

Any suggestion about how make it more easy to do will help. Thank you all.

Reactions: bramblebamblebambe
thegolden

thegolden

May 3, 2023
Sounds scary to me. I'm planning on going for the full suspension. In that case, survival instincts cannot help one. You seem really brave to attempt a partial suspension and almost get it right. I can guarantee that if you go for a full suspension, it'll be the first and last time. The biggest challenge with that though is the courage to let go off whatever it is you'll be standing on.

Reactions: BrugmansiaFreak
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Many people use some sort of substance (drugs/alcohol) to help them relax and overcome SI. I can't use a substance so I overcame it with practice. I would practice choking myself (safely and in a way that couldn't lead to an accidental ctb) until I got used to the tingles and spotty vision. Also, I would talk myself through it "It's going to be over soon. This will lead to something better. Let's so this." I also made sure I was physically comfortable to help me stay relaxed.

Reactions: BrugmansiaFreak, Metalhead, bramblebamblebambe and 1 other person
S

shaucro

Mar 10, 2024
I would talk myself through it "It's going to be over soon. This will lead to something better. Let's do this."
I touched on this in another thread. You can move past fear, if you anticipate it. Your suggestion (of talking yourself through it) is exactly the sort of thing I mean. Being prepared, keeping yourself calm and focused on the objective.

To @BrugmansiaFreak , I would say the logistics of 'where' can (as you imply) be resolved fairly easily. Even if you go out into a forest, someone will find you one day. It's not right, I know, I get that. I too wouldn't want to put someone through that but I guess you can minimise the impact and then just accept that it's an unfortunate knock-on of there being no legal pathway to ending your life. We can get past obstacles if our desire is strong enough. And if it's not, then that's a sign of something else - that we want to stay alive perhaps? But to your "biggest problem".

With partial done effectively, you really ought be blacking out before you feel discomfort or tingling. You shouldn't be getting to the point of panic. I might guess that you could tweak your set-up somehow but I don't know. As I say, done correctly and with the right places compressed, you ought be unconscious in seconds.

Reactions: BrugmansiaFreak and Forveleth
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@BrugmansiaFreak chloroform is a very strong anesthetic, it has the ability of full paralysis of the body(i looked into now). even with plastic bag, one should succeed.

do you have any idea why you failed in partial hanging. because to my knowledge you should be paralyzed after huffing chloroform, even your motoric system is completely shut down. did your body fell down in a certain way, that it caused to fail?

i also like to know how long did you huffed? or is the chloroform is defective?

amaluuk

amaluuk

Jan 11, 2024
How the hell did you get chloroform?

@BrugmansiaFreak chloroform is a very strong anesthetic, it has the ability of full paralysis of the body(i looked into now). even with plastic bag, one should succeed.

do you have any idea why you failed in partial hanging. because to my knowledge you should be paralyzed after huffing chloroform, even your motoric system is completely shut down. did your body fell down in a certain way, that it caused to fail?

This. You might have been scammed.

Reactions: BrugmansiaFreak and losi
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
Sounds scary to me. I'm planning on going for the full suspension. In that case, survival instincts cannot help one. You seem really brave to attempt a partial suspension and almost get it right. I can guarantee that if you go for a full suspension, it'll be the first and last time. The biggest challenge with that though is the courage to let go off whatever it is you'll be standing on.
I thought about this so many times, but the point for me is find a more comfortably way to go, with less pain. Full suspension sure hurts as a fuck, and is hard to find a place good enough to fix the rope.
Many people use some sort of substance (drugs/alcohol) to help them relax and overcome SI. I can't use a substance so I overcame it with practice. I would practice choking myself (safely and in a way that couldn't lead to an accidental ctb) until I got used to the tingles and spotty vision. Also, I would talk myself through it "It's going to be over soon. This will lead to something better. Let's so this." I also made sure I was physically comfortable to help me stay relaxed.
Nice, I did the same a lot of times. I just wanna know, if you can deal with the SI, have you quit? Why?
I touched on this in another thread. You can move past fear, if you anticipate it. Your suggestion (of talking yourself through it) is exactly the sort of thing I mean. Being prepared, keeping yourself calm and focused on the objective.

To @BrugmansiaFreak , I would say the logistics of 'where' can (as you imply) be resolved fairly easily. Even if you go out into a forest, someone will find you one day. It's not right, I know, I get that. I too wouldn't want to put someone through that but I guess you can minimise the impact and then just accept that it's an unfortunate knock-on of there being no legal pathway to ending your life. We can get past obstacles if our desire is strong enough. And if it's not, then that's a sign of something else - that we want to stay alive perhaps? But to your "biggest problem".

With partial done effectively, you really ought be blacking out before you feel discomfort or tingling. You shouldn't be getting to the point of panic. I might guess that you could tweak your set-up somehow but I don't know. As I say, done correctly and with the right places compressed, you ought be unconscious in seconds.
Of course, someone will find me anyway, but I don't wanna that be someone of my family.
And about the panic, I'm talking about something that comes very fast, like 10 seconds or something, near blackout.

Isn't like you see on TV when people get a huff and instantly blackout, you need to huff too much. Is used recreationally where I am, you get weird auditory distortions, become very dumb before blackout. I can't reach that point and handle the rope and position correctly.
How the hell did you get chloroform?

This. You might have been scammed.
No way, dude, I made the chloroform myself, is a pretty easy reaction with simple products but I don't know if we can talk about it here. PM me if you wanna know more about this.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: losi and Forveleth
L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@BrugmansiaFreak you couldn't inhale enough to the anesthetic dose, that is why you were still conscious with SI and failed the partial hanging?

N

Nsch

May 17, 2024
Get some opioids, mixed with alcohol and you ll faint while trying Partial.

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
@BrugmansiaFreak you couldn't inhale enough to the anesthetic dose, that is why you were still conscious with SI and failed the partial hanging?
No way, I huffed with diethyl ether and toluene, a lot of whoawhoaohwdhoawhoawhoa WEIRD sounds but the when start

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@BrugmansiaFreak ahh hard to understand - "but the when start"

i had a plan to make chloroform. i guess it will not worth it.

by the way, did you had all the glass-wares to make chloroform especially for separating and distillation?

GalacticGardener

GalacticGardener

Apr 30, 2024
I had tried that more than one year ago. The hope was that once the jump is done, no survival instinct could save me. One thing to be wary about is that the rope extends usually longer than you initially think once it's fully stretched out by your weight. I also feared being able to climb the rope and survive, so I wasn't sure I would succeed. It took me a surprising amount of time and courage to finally do it. Turned out, the rope was a bit too thin to climb more than 50cm, because it would slip in my hands (16mm diameter if I remember correctly). For a moment, I thought I was done and felt strangely unemotional about it, although I still let my survival instinct try.

The issue was that, if your hands are free, and especially if you are lightweight and have strong arms, you might be able to affect the knot. I regret not having mentally prepared myself to stay calm and in the right position, and maybe put something to help press on the carotid artery. Perhaps I was just unlucky though, since statistics say it's a very efficient method (around 80% success).

BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Jul 5, 2020
@BrugmansiaFreak ahh hard to understand - "but the when start"

i had a plan to make chloroform. i guess it will not worth it.

by the way, did you had all the glass-wares to make chloroform especially for separating and distillation?
Oh, by "start" I mean the unconsciousness
And no, don't need distillation, you just need to separate the chloroform layer from the liquid
I had tried that more than one year ago. The hope was that once the jump is done, no survival instinct could save me. One thing to be wary about is that the rope extends usually longer than you initially think once it's fully stretched out by your weight. I also feared being able to climb the rope and survive, so I wasn't sure I would succeed. It took me a surprising amount of time and courage to finally do it. Turned out, the rope was a bit too thin to climb more than 50cm, because it would slip in my hands (16mm diameter if I remember correctly). For a moment, I thought I was done and felt strangely unemotional about it, although I still let my survival instinct try.

The issue was that, if your hands are free, and especially if you are lightweight and have strong arms, you might be able to affect the knot. I regret not having mentally prepared myself to stay calm and in the right position, and maybe put something to help press on the carotid artery. Perhaps I was just unlucky though, since statistics say it's a very efficient method (around 80% success).
Courage is a real thing and significant in any attempt. It walks hand in hand with SI.
Also, I'm thinking about nitrous oxide, althought I can't get it...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: losi