• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Is this true for you?

• Drugs are bad mkay

• Yes and Yes

• what is cannabis?

• Dave's not here man.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sep 7, 2018
I don't think anything really stops anyone its more an excuse, for me though I'm just finishing my plan and ending my life before I ctb. (Move out from house,sell things,MAKE sure NO one will miss me,etc,etc)

akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
It's a stupid answer but looking for forever homes for my cats. I know some will argue that cats (or any animals for that matter) do not have the same consciousness as humans do and it doesn't matter in the end as they'll end up in the streets and survive. I don't like the thought of abandoning them.

whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
I don't think anything really stops anyone its more an excuse, for me though I'm just finishing my plan and ending my life before I ctb. (Move out from house,sell things,MAKE sure NO one will miss me,etc,etc)
I agree.
That's what I thought 2nights ago when I didn't go through with it.

Reactions: Soon4me
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
It's a stupid answer but looking for forever homes for my cats. I know some will argue that cats (or any animals for that matter) do not have the same consciousness as humans do and it doesn't matter in the end as they'll end up in the streets and survive. I don't like the thought of abandoning them.
abandonment sucks your cats deserve a home glad you care for them like that

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I have a 75% fleshed out plan and a backup one, but I want to be sure
and I have a cat who both adores me (and pines when I'm away) and I adore him. He's 11 though so he'll die sooner rather than later. I've had him since he was 4 weeks old!

My first cat just died 3 weeks ago(ish) and he was 14.

I'm also afraid of the "after." or the lack thereof. Like, it's stupid to be afraid since everyone dies eventually. But the idea of simply "not existing" freaks me the fuck out. Plus I grew up super christian (I most definitely am NOT now - and not sure I ever really bought into it) and the whole heaven/hell/you go to hell if you kill yourself and the idea of being flayed forevermore sounds a lot worse than my current life. But I don't REALLY believe in it...it's just in the back of my mind.

Last edited:
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I have a 75% fleshed out plan and a backup one, but I want to be sure
and I have a cat who both adores me (and pines when I'm away) and I adore him. He's 11 though so he'll die sooner rather than later. I've had him since he was 4 weeks old!

My first cat just died 3 weeks ago(ish) and he was 14.

I'm also afraid of the "after." or the lack thereof. Like, it's stupid to be afraid since everyone dies eventually. But the idea of simply "not existing" freaks me the fuck out. Plus I grew up super christian (I most definitely am NOT now - and not sure I ever really bought into it) and the whole heaven/hell/you go to hell if you kill yourself and the idea of being flayed forevermore sounds a lot worse than my current life. But I don't REALLY believe in it...it's just in the back of my mind.
Idk why but I just lol'd at 'flayed forevermore' ... Sorry about your first cat. I grew up Catholic and the 'Catholic guilt' is always there nagging away. I feel you.

Reactions: Soon4me and Duqu
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
1. I don't have a solid plan yet.
2. Iam a pussy and afraid of pain.
3. I need a 99.9% certainty I'll die on my attempt.

And now that you've said that last statement, be prepared to pull a Rasputin.