• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Is this true for you?

• Drugs are bad mkay

• Yes and Yes

• what is cannabis?

• Dave's not here man.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Cannabis has stopped me many times. However if I use it too much it contributes to my depression.

Reactions: Soon4me and Deadinside24
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Had a bad experience with pot. I think stimulants are more my thing (aside from alcohol). I want to try CBD oil though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soon4me, Tiburcio and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Had a bad experience with pot. I think stimulants are more my thing (aside from alcohol). I want to try CBT oil though.
Good stuff

Reactions: Soon4me and Tiburcio
Neon

Neon

May 20, 2018
Probably the only thing really stopping me at this point is the fact that I don't have the money to ctb, and that there's a few family members that I'd like to see for the last time.

Reactions: couldntthinkofaname, Soon4me, whatmattersmost and 1 other person
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
I wish I had a good answer. I think there's always a small sliver of hope for me that I hold onto. Once that slips away, the bus will have arrived.

Reactions: Soon4me, Caustic Cardinals, Mayfil and 3 others

Sep 7, 2018
I don't think anything really stops anyone its more an excuse, for me though I'm just finishing my plan and ending my life before I ctb. (Move out from house,sell things,MAKE sure NO one will miss me,etc,etc)

Reactions: Soon4me and Caustic Cardinals
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
It's a stupid answer but looking for forever homes for my cats. I know some will argue that cats (or any animals for that matter) do not have the same consciousness as humans do and it doesn't matter in the end as they'll end up in the streets and survive. I don't like the thought of abandoning them.

Reactions: sky7, Soon4me, Caustic Cardinals and 2 others
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
I don't think anything really stops anyone its more an excuse, for me though I'm just finishing my plan and ending my life before I ctb. (Move out from house,sell things,MAKE sure NO one will miss me,etc,etc)
I agree.
That's what I thought 2nights ago when I didn't go through with it.

Reactions: Soon4me
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
It's a stupid answer but looking for forever homes for my cats. I know some will argue that cats (or any animals for that matter) do not have the same consciousness as humans do and it doesn't matter in the end as they'll end up in the streets and survive. I don't like the thought of abandoning them.
It's Not Stupid

Reactions: Soon4me, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and akosineenee
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
abandonment sucks your cats deserve a home glad you care for them like that

Reactions: Soon4me and akosineenee
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
abandonment sucks your cats deserve a home glad you care for them like that
It really sucks. I know the feeling all too well and I don't want them to go through something traumatic like that.

Reactions: Soon4me and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
It really sucks. I know the feeling all too well and I don't want them to go through something traumatic like that.
my therapist thinks I should get a companion dog....

Reactions: Soon4me and Oyashiro-sama
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
1. I don't have a solid plan yet.
2. Iam a pussy and afraid of pain.
3. I need a 99.9% certainty I'll die on my attempt.

Reactions: Soon4me, RM5998, akosineenee and 2 others
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
my therapist thinks I should get a companion dog....
What do you think? If you're 100% sure that you want to ctb, I wouldn't get a dog tbqh. In the end our pets are our responsibilities. Unlike humans, pets love us unconditionally.

Reactions: Soon4me, Deadinside24, Caustic Cardinals and 1 other person
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
What do you think? If you're 100% sure that you want to ctb, I wouldn't get a dog tbqh. In the end our pets are our responsibilities. Unlike humans, pets love us unconditionally.
I Agree.

Reactions: Soon4me, Deadinside24 and akosineenee
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
thats is why I don't have one. or an plants

Reactions: Soon4me, Deadinside24 and akosineenee
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I have a 75% fleshed out plan and a backup one, but I want to be sure
and I have a cat who both adores me (and pines when I'm away) and I adore him. He's 11 though so he'll die sooner rather than later. I've had him since he was 4 weeks old!

My first cat just died 3 weeks ago(ish) and he was 14.

I'm also afraid of the "after." or the lack thereof. Like, it's stupid to be afraid since everyone dies eventually. But the idea of simply "not existing" freaks me the fuck out. Plus I grew up super christian (I most definitely am NOT now - and not sure I ever really bought into it) and the whole heaven/hell/you go to hell if you kill yourself and the idea of being flayed forevermore sounds a lot worse than my current life. But I don't REALLY believe in it...it's just in the back of my mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: sky7, Soon4me, lv-gras and 1 other person
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
I have a 75% fleshed out plan and a backup one, but I want to be sure
and I have a cat who both adores me (and pines when I'm away) and I adore him. He's 11 though so he'll die sooner rather than later. I've had him since he was 4 weeks old!

My first cat just died 3 weeks ago(ish) and he was 14.

I'm also afraid of the "after." or the lack thereof. Like, it's stupid to be afraid since everyone dies eventually. But the idea of simply "not existing" freaks me the fuck out. Plus I grew up super christian (I most definitely am NOT now - and not sure I ever really bought into it) and the whole heaven/hell/you go to hell if you kill yourself and the idea of being flayed forevermore sounds a lot worse than my current life. But I don't REALLY believe in it...it's just in the back of my mind.
Idk why but I just lol'd at 'flayed forevermore' ... Sorry about your first cat. I grew up Catholic and the 'Catholic guilt' is always there nagging away. I feel you.

Reactions: Soon4me and Duqu
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
My mother, she could not stand it.

Reactions: Soon4me
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Fear and laziness.

Reactions: Soon4me, mwu14, Caustic Cardinals and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
1. I don't have a solid plan yet.
2. Iam a pussy and afraid of pain.
3. I need a 99.9% certainty I'll die on my attempt.

And now that you've said that last statement, be prepared to pull a Rasputin.