• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Student
Mar 18, 2022
If I do it alone, I can't remember where I went or what part I progressed, so it's really confusing.

In the past, when rinsing with water, if you do left and then right, the left disappears and you only remember the right, but now, even if you rub your teeth or the inside of your teeth, you can't recognize or recognize them in your head.

In addition, I often forget the words that come to mind when I'm talking, or even when I think of them, I can't remember what sentence or word it was, and it's gotten worse than before.

My family took me to a neuropsychiatrist, a neurologist, an internal medicine doctor, and a general hospital, but the cause of this problem was simply bad habits, lack of attention, perfectionism, or mysteria, or depression, so they only diagnosed me and gave me medication.

Of course, even if you take an EEG, CT or MRI, they only say that there is nothing wrong with the brain.

The funny thing is, we never once tested for dementia or focused on the brain, focusing on brain tissue cells or testing brain function.

They said they only did a lot of psychological tests, intelligence tests, questions and consultations, and they didn't want to do anything like directly photographing the brain and handling it.

They even told me that there are no hospitals that allow parents to get brain MRIs, brain MRAs, or brain CT scans, and that it is only possible through questions and questionnaires.

I live in Korea. Rather than the metropolitan area or Seoul, I live in a region like Gyeongju.

And I really want to go to a hospital that finds and treats this disease.

• Aww..
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering