• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Is like saying a cake is supposed to taste nasty , but you should be happy with it and just go along and eat it any way to be a stronger person for getting through the nasty taste . And also to appreciate you had the cake at all

I mean , who comes out with these sayings ? It boggles me

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
there are so many quotes and most are bullshit and written by someone trying to make an excuse in life, but they are bitten by one who may relate and BOOM they are viral quotes which many people try to fit within in their little life.
Ignore pointless quotes and listen to your own voice, and listen to what you believe and ignore all the other crap

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Some quotes have come to mean a lot to me over the years, others seem written for greetings cards. Maybe it's true but it sure as heck doesn't make anyone feel any better. Besides was it really meant to be THIS hard. Things sure seemed simpler in the past. Right bitching over, it's not why I'm here.

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
That would only make sense if I asked for this life, which I didn't. I don't have the obligation to go through something I don't want. Life is, like, the biggest violation of consent ever.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
No one cares about consent other than when a penis enters a vagina

Reactions: HGL91
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
It's like video games. When you play video games and it's hard, are you enjoying your time? Yes? Cool, coolio, coolorama, keep playing. Are NOT enjoying it? Well, why would you want to continue playing if you're not enjoying yourself? You end the game, and then don't play it ever again. Though, I wish it was as simple as just pushing a button to end it.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
I've made that comparison before. It's like carrying on the mission when you've already failed your objective. You switch it off. The tragedy is you don't get another go

• Love
Reactions: nw7 and Kjo