• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
"Yeah, now there's a predilection." Wafting through the paleontology exhibit, insouciant and marbled with affectations spilling over accurate parquet peddlers. "Two for the warbled aptitude?" "I couldn't say so myself. It's the obelisk's choice," fitted into a cigarillo sending my trajectory like acupuncture in capillaries, "Sous-vide?" I proffered. "Can't spend my days of FORMICA."

A razor-backed, intuitive washer/dryer set to monitor my children. Fifteen easy payments of limbs and languid operations. Oratory furnishings couldn't be the westward caramel life sign. Iconography within the sensibilities of Lithium through the filter of the floorsale team on academic Tuesday. Makes knotted rattle birds. Ribbons running richly. Canopy to above. The sweltering wife.

"I've got no waterbed against you. I felt the middling estuary, I've tasted its sampled tower of oddities and ichor. the vigor won't be matched. So wrangle me into the menagerie. it's the only commemorative ripeness."

"Matterhorn."

ParamitePie

ParamitePie

Experienced
Oct 11, 2018
The quantum leap of humanity can only come with embracing the universal binding principle of conjoined soul functions. This will result in an exponential growth of our spiritual wellbeing and personal growth from interpersonal wellness. To facilitate this, I propose a function known as the divine self, which I'll be willing to teach you for a small donation. :)) .