• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
We all have questions...

What is life!??

Who are we!??

Where do we come from!??

What is the meaning of life!??

If a cat's tail falls into the milkbowl, does the cat lick its tail first or does it continue to drink from the bowl!??
Thank you for these truly fascinating questions! What does the cat value more? The clearly autoerotic act of licking its own tail or the fulfillment of the primordial desire to eat? Love or food, which brings more pleasure? Does the cat even care about such utilitarian calculations? My god, and is the cat dead or alive or both at the same time?

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Thank you for these truly fascinating questions! What does the cat value more? The clearly autoerotic act of licking its own tail or the fulfillment of the primordial desire to eat? Love or food, which brings more pleasure? Does the cat even care about such utilitarian calculations? My god, and is the cat dead or alive or both at the same time?

We may never know......for we are just mere mortals...

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
IT'S RAINING MEN! HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN! FROM THE GOLDEN GATE
Ahh I love you so much!!!! ❤️
I can't believe the landlord pigeons are rickrolling me this is not revolutionary mkay
lol i can save you, just hide behind my garbage cans ;-)
I'm in love with your introspectiveness <3

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Ahh I love you so much!!!! ❤

lol i can save you, just hide behind my garbage cans ;-)

I'm in love with your introspectiveness <3
You are a wonderful soul, WGG. I'm so glad to know you -- even virtually, it's an honor.
But can we not descern the unfabable reality behind us to be anti climaxed to a point of inability? For thy I ask contains stars above.
Look at that adorable smoky cat in your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that!!

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
64822355 2375465259143413 8920917991739097088 n

Anyone know the answers?

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
1: The one with my arm on it.......duh
2: Sent could not mean 2 things without confusing the Mackems.......double duh
3: Without monkeys there would be no monkey puzzle trees! Obviously
4: Are you gonna tell Mr Perry he cant have a D in his name if he wants?
5: They phoned the sun [think about it]

Reactions: Empty Smile
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
You are a wonderful soul, WGG. I'm so glad to know you -- even virtually, it's an honor.
Aww, I'm very flattered you think so highly of me, Ms. Azucaramargo :) But it is you who is wonderful and brings light to many on here, it is an honor to have you here, with your kindness and empathy <3 Thank you for everything you do and give <3

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals