thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
it's challenging to find contentment in a world like this. the existence of profound darkness, exemplified by egregious acts like the abuse and harm inflicted upon innocent children, it is truly heartbreaking. i struggle to perceive an overarching sense of goodness; occasional positive instances seem eclipsed by a pervasive aura of darkness. from the educational systems to dietary choices, it is all tainted. every aspect, far and in between, is fucking ruined.

i hate human beings. i hate the world we created.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: foxslaugh, Nyx𓂀, wtfislife and 20 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's so irresponsible but I can't even bring myself to look at the news. I just kind of live with my head in the sand. You're right though, it's hard not to freel bogged down when you see what's going on.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking, Tired_of_myself, Princess_Kitty and 1 other person
D

DeletedAccount0864

Student
Dec 17, 2023
As someone who experienced abuse through childhood, I understand where you're coming from. It really ruined me for life, and because of it I was so maladjusted/undeveloped as a man that I fucked up anything positive that actually did happen to me. The darkness that surrounds me even to today makes it very difficult to see any positives in the world. I'm not dead yet, so I guess there is some small slither of hope that carries me, but it's getting really difficult as time goes by. Even despite all that, the kind of world that is in store for us is one I don't want to be a part of at all. Such evil :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking, onemorenight, Tired_of_myself and 2 others
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
As someone who experienced abuse through childhood, I understand where you're coming from. It really ruined me for life, and because of it I was so maladjusted/undeveloped as a man that I fucked up anything positive that actually did happen to me. The darkness that surrounds me even to today makes it very difficult to see any positives in the world. I'm not dead yet, so I guess there is some small slither of hope that carries me, but it's getting really difficult as time goes by. Even despite all that, the kind of world that is in store for us is one I don't want to be a part of at all. Such evil :(
i also experienced abuse as a young child and man i just want to say i'm sorry. i know the hurt it brings and you carry that forever. from stranger to stranger, i hear you and love you brother🖤
It's so irresponsible but I can't even bring myself to look at the news. I just kind of live with my head in the sand. You're right though, it's hard not to freel bogged down when you see what's going on.
i don't blame you. its something every fucking day. it's exhausting seeing that day after day.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I am with you except for the last 2 sentences.
I don't believe average human is evil and it is all our collective fault.
This realm was hijacked long time ago by certain dark forces that operate through the occult.
Trauma is inherited through generations.
If you track it you can find that in lot of the cases it goes back to the second world war. When men left, lot of them never came back and women were left all alone to take care of the family

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking and divinemistress36
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
The state of this world is: Extinct. It doesn't exist.

Reactions: Deadfrogwalking and hikikomorizombie
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
This world's gone to hell, there's no saving it or any hopes for redemption. I'll be glad to not be a part of it anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Dliena, Deadfrogwalking, notahappygirl and 2 others
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
The oceans are dying. The Amazon is burning. There will be wars over dwindling resources like fresh water. Everyone and everything is polluted with microplastics. Just living the bare minimum is too expensive. The average person doesn't have enough time or money to experience more than just monotony. Depression and suicide are sane responses to the insanity created and perpetuated by greedy, short sighted, unempathetic shit heads.

• Love
Reactions: Dliena, NoAIarmsNoSurprises, Deadfrogwalking and 3 others
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024

Amen brother, same damn life, the names have not been changed because no one is innocent.

D

DeletedAccount0864

Student
Dec 17, 2023
i also experienced abuse as a young child and man i just want to say i'm sorry. i know the hurt it brings and you carry that forever. from stranger to stranger, i hear you and love you brother🖤
Thanks. I appreciate your kind words. Same to you.

Amen brother, same damn life, the names have not been changed because no one is innocent.
Sorry that you've also gone through this shit as well. I'm not an "anti-natalist" at all, but it's just fucked that such awful people choose to have children. I try to maintain a positive mindset, but I can't help but think I was ruined from day one.

Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Wonderkind will burn in hell for 100 centillion years (eternity). Hope they don't double it up to make it 200 centillion years of Hell to finally achieve eternal death/rest and escape the infinity cave.

P.S. - To be honest, even that is less for their sins

Last edited: