• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hi again, as you know I spend a lot of time researching and I just discovered this in the last week - that mitochondria are implicated in Bipolar Disorder (and possibly also in depression). Ps after a terrible day yesterday, today is better and I have functioned okay, and it is thanks to adding taurine this morning. I hope this lasts, though I know I don't know yet if it will:

While I don't have personally have a diagnosis of BPD, sometimes I think what I have is Bipolar Depression. 2 psychiatrists so far, no diagnosis...

In any case, the role of mitochondria is really interesting. That is what the low level laser light therapy stimulates (as posted the other week), and here is a research paper on various 'Mitochondrial Agents for Bipolar Disorder':

You might also want to look at this article 'The Role of Amino Acids in Bipolar Disorder and Mental Health' by actress Margot Kidder:

And this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2248201/

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Hi again, as you know I spend a lot of time researching and I just discovered this in the last week - that mitochondria are implicated in Bipolar Disorder (and possibly also in depression). Ps after a terrible day yesterday, today is better and I have functioned okay, and it is thanks to adding taurine this morning. I hope this lasts, though I know I don't know yet if it will:
wow. those results are amazing!

Reactions: Sensei
wishicouldgoback

wishicouldgoback

Dec 30, 2020
Gut-brain connection..psychiatry is fake
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ss-is-really-inflammation-of-the-brain.57926/

Last edited: