S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
Well there wouldn't necessarily be screenshots if the police didn't do any of the investigating and they really did just get an anonymous tip, I don't think you'd have your freedom if they had anything more than a tip with those details. The motive someone would have to unmask your ip, get your home address and make that anon tip is beyond me. A troll or a pro lifer I don't know.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
My parents are fine with me being online lmao? I'm 24? I'm an adult? Also it's friday, they're both at work, I'm at home. I went to go see my psychiatrist, told her about it, mum picked me up and dropped me home. They're concerned but they obviously don't think an immediate risk, or they would do something.

What's off?

Well, what's off is that the police said you'd been on this site, that was the whole reason for them showing up. If your parents are on high alert as you say, then the computer would be a huge alert magnet.

If they don't think it's an immediate risk, then they're not in high alert. That's what's off.

Another thing that's off, from the OP:

They knew the date I'm planning to ctb on, they knew how I was going to do it (SN) and they even knew that I'd ordered the SN from

But then you say this:

But I don't think they're watching the site. I don't even think it was someone from this site, since if it was the police would have had a lot more information.

And this:

I don't think it was someone from SS, if it was there would've been screenshots and all kinds of shit.

I've also talked about ctb on other sites, although they were anonymous.

So why the drama of the thread title and the OP if now whenever someone asks you something, the police visit didn't have anything to do with this site and there's no drama?

This feels like trolling so you can get your jollies over how you've provoked people to react, whether freaking out or offering compassion.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Deleted member 17949, Nohopeinhell, sourpink and 7 others
A

AMG44

Sep 12, 2020
Tbh it might not have been anyone on this site. I'm guessing the ABF is on high alert for SN, so they'll have found your info on the package, and told your local police- i'm not sure though

Reactions: Soul, Deafsn0w and pthnrdnojvsc
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Tbh it might not have been anyone on this site. I'm guessing the ABF is on high alert for SN, so they'll have found your info on the package, and told your local police- i'm not sure though

OP said the police knew the planned suicide date.

Reactions: sourpink, Serenity, LastFlowers and 2 others
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
Jfc, as if the POLICE fucking visiting isn't fucking traumatizing enough, with your parents home no less. They NEVER make things fucking better, EVER. Now I'M paranoid about those bastards appearing.

Reactions: _Minsk, sadworld, Antiquated and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed oh okay so I'm lying? I just made this up for fun? I guess? Okay, let's see:

They didn't say I'd been on this site, they said they'd had an anonymous tip from someone who had seen me talking about wanting to hurt myself. So the site wasn't mentioned at all actually, and they said they didn't know who the person was.

So that's wrong, since they didn't mention the site.

Except... they knew it wasn't an immediate risk, because they knew the date I had in mind.

So that's wrong too :( shame :(

Because the police turning up at my door at 8am this morning was a bit of a reality check about the sort of things I should be telling people on this site.

So before accusing me of lying and making this up to troll people so I can get my jollies, why don't you actually evaluate what's at hand instead of being an accusatory retard?

You can go into the chat and scroll up to just after 8am my time (roughly 10 hours ago now) and see me freaking out telling everyone right as it happened.

Sure would be a lot of planning for me to do all of that then wait until after I was home from my psychiatrist appointment to make a post about it.

You know what? I'll do it for you :-)

View attachment 47665

Also note here, where I actually say then that I don't think it was someone from SS:

View attachment 47666

People on this site who actually know me know that I wouldn't make something like this up for fun, to "get my jollies". That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard lmfao.

Check any of the other threads that I've made here HELPING people.

But go off lol, have your rant and look like a moron in front of everyone :) I'd be so embarrassed if I were you.

Yup. I'm embarrassed, I'm intellectually challenged, I'm emotionally out of control, I'm deeply ashamed, and I'm crying.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Serenity, LastFlowers, Soul and 4 others
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
SO the Police's job is to lie to you to incriminate yourself. Any response like "what date?" or anything would have stirred suspicion. Their main job is information gathering, trying to lie to you or ellicit an emotional response to make you rat on yourself. It's quite a tactic. From what it sounds like you handled things well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, Mixo, Meditation guide and 6 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Don't worry, it's obvious :happy:

The police arrive at my house at 8am and talk to my parents, then talk to me, then my parents talk to me.

So I make a thread about it to help warn people to be careful on here... and I'm a liar?

Nice.

You're doing a fantastic job of ticking off all of the tactics on the manipulation tactics thread.

My work here is done.

• Wow
Reactions: LastFlowers, XYZ, charlottewilts and 5 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
They knew your address? I think it's pretty well known to keep addresses private on the internet. But still, sorry that happened to you. I don't get how some prolifers have the audacity to do this shit
Edit: never mind I read the other posts and I see that you didn't say your address. That's really creepy and disgusting, what the hell are these people thinking..invading people's privacy like this :meh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Spitfire and Deafsn0w
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
So this morning at around 8am I was woken up by my dad who said the police were here and wanted to see me. I didn't believe him at first.

I got dressed and went downstairs, and there were two police officers at the front door.

I went outside, closed the door behind me and they said that they'd had an anonymous tipoff that I was planning to hurt myself.

They knew the date I'm planning to ctb on, they knew how I was going to do it (SN) and they even knew that I'd ordered the SN from Russia.

I denied everything, said I had no idea what they were talking about, literally answered no to every single question they asked.

Then they asked if I wanted them to call an ambulance so that I could talk to some people about what was going on, obviously I said no because fucking hell no lol

So they left, they only talked to me for about 5 minutes but my parents are now freaked out and on high alert.

Just wanted to remind everyone to be extremely careful what information they share on here. I've only ever told people my first name and the city that I'm in, nothing more than that.

Keep personal information private. Be aware that there are undercover pro-lifers on this forum who will try to stop you or "save" you. Even people you consider your friend could still be the one that calls the police on you. You might not be as lucky as I was that they just left.
Maybe someone who has ill intent doxxed you based on the information you gave. I don't doubt pro-lifers might infiltrate this site but there are just some people who are malicious that they would go to great lengths just to harm you just for the "lulz". It's not farfetched. If you Google what swatting is, you'd know what I'm talking about. Some people just want to see others suffer depressed or otherwise.

Reactions: SelfLiberation and Spitfire
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
This is why I'm very careful.
I'm so paranoid about the Police coming to my door.
All I have revealed on here is the name, age and breed of my dog, and what county I'm in.
Someone did try getting my first name over on reddit but I refused to give it to them.
They said it was to try to get to know me, but I doubt it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Spitfire
N

NoIdeaAtAll

Oct 13, 2020
So this morning at around 8am I was woken up by my dad who said the police were here and wanted to see me. I didn't believe him at first.

I got dressed and went downstairs, and there were two police officers at the front door.

I went outside, closed the door behind me and they said that they'd had an anonymous tipoff that I was planning to hurt myself.

They knew the date I'm planning to ctb on, they knew how I was going to do it (SN) and they even knew that I'd ordered the SN from Russia.

I denied everything, said I had no idea what they were talking about, literally answered no to every single question they asked.

Then they asked if I wanted them to call an ambulance so that I could talk to some people about what was going on, obviously I said no because fucking hell no lol

So they left, they only talked to me for about 5 minutes but my parents are now freaked out and on high alert.

Just wanted to remind everyone to be extremely careful what information they share on here. I've only ever told people my first name and the city that I'm in, nothing more than that.

Keep personal information private. Be aware that there are undercover pro-lifers on this forum who will try to stop you or "save" you. Even people you consider your friend could still be the one that calls the police on you. You might not be as lucky as I was that they just left.
thank you for your warning!!!

Reactions: Spitfire
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I never mention anything identifying except my first name.

My SN has arrived too! Actually arrived yesterday lol

You identified your name, city and quite a unique/rare illness you suffer from.

I think that the SN and the police coming with a difference of a few hours can not be a coincidence, perhaps the Australian Customs informed them (since they know about it)... but then again, they wouldn't know your date. So it must be the info you revealed here.
And it's not the chat, it's mostly the thread we introduce ourselves in.

And don't think for one second that the police believed you. They just can't do anything. You did nothing illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: sourpink, Meditation guide, Acopia and 2 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
You identified your name, city and quite a unique/rare illness you suffer from.

I think that the SN and the police coming with a difference of a few hours can not be a coincidence, perhaps the Australian Customs informed them (since they know about it)... but then again, they wouldn't know your date. So it must be the info you revealed here.
And it's not the chat, it's mostly the thread we introduce ourselves in.

And don't think for one second that the police believed you. They just can't do anything. You did nothing illegal.
You don't think they believed me? Frick. I mean obviously they couldn't do anything but I thought they did believe me.

Do you think they'll come back?

Also wait which rare illness did I say?

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
You don't think they believed me? Frick. I mean obviously they couldn't do anything but I thought they did believe me.

Do you think they'll come back?

Also wait which rare illness did I say?
It's possible that they come back. I think it's really nice of you to alert us about things like that happening but PLEASE be careful. I don't want anyone to have any more problems just because they were too nice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sourpink, Homecoming and 2 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
It's possible that they come back. I think it's really nice of you to alert us about things like that happening but PLEASE be careful. I don't want anyone to have any more problems just because they were too nice.
I'll manage it if they come back. They can't hospitalise me unless I'm in danger, which I'm not.

I'll be careful :heart:

• Love
Reactions: sourpink, Spitfire and sadworld
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
People can are deduce a scary amount of stuff from little information. For instance, I'd assume your first name begins with an A, your surname with a J, and you are currently either 25 or 26 years old. But your age is on your bio anyway.

I guess with an IP address and some other info you could begin to put stuff together. I don't think you're lying though, I've seen a lot of your posts and wouldn't really see the point..

• Love
Reactions: AJ95, _Minsk and sadworld
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
People can are deduce a scary amount of stuff from little information. For instance, I'd assume your first name begins with an A, your surname with a J, and you are currently either 25 or 26 years old. But your age is on your bio anyway.

I guess with an IP address and some other info you could begin to put stuff together. I don't think you're lying though, I've seen a lot of your posts and wouldn't really see the point..
Thank you. And no, I'm not lying. I'm not that sort of person, I'm actually pretty upset that someone would accuse me of that.

I'm only alive for another 15 days, I'm not going to spend that time making fake threads for attention.

I'm going to spend it trying to help and support the other people here, like I always have.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, color_me_gone, Spitfire and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I once read here theory about that petition trying to take down SS actually captures the IP of whoever accesses the link to their website.
All websites capture all IPs of whoever visits that site.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Homecoming and Spitfire
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
That's creepy af. I'm glad you didn't get sectioned. Just be careful from now on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, sadworld and AJ95
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm only alive for another 15 days,
I'm sorry to hear that. Let us know if they come back to talk to you again on that date please. Or hopefully that was announced to throw them off your track.

Reactions: Brokensaddle, sadworld and Infinite Conscious
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I'm only alive for another 15 days

Don't say this, if the situation is such.
Also, don't do a goodbye thread, then they would be back.
Change your plan a bit, concerning the date... experiment, tell different people different dates, that's how you might find the snitch.

Reactions: sourpink, AMG44, Soul and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I know the city, the age, doing it in 15 days so far. I'm not even investigating. Hopefully all that is a ruse.

Reactions: sourpink, AMG44, Sensei and 2 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Don't say this, if the situation is such.
Also, don't do a goodbye thread, then they would be back.
Change your plan a bit, concerning the date... experiment, tell different people different dates, that's how you might find the snitch.
I know the city, the age, doing it in 15 days so far. I'm not even investigating. Hopefully all that is a ruse.
This is starting to stress me out :aw:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sourpink, Spitfire, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
This is starting to stress me out :aw:
The visit from the cops would have done it for me. How is it that you can lie to the cops so well but be so truthful on a forum?

Reactions: sourpink and sadworld
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
The visit from the cops would have done it for me. How is it that you can lie to the cops so well but be so truthful on a forum?
I don't know, I'm a good liar I guess. It wasn't complicated, I literally said "no" to every question they asked.

I guess I trust you guys. Maybe I shouldn't :(

• Love
Reactions: sourpink, Spitfire and sadworld
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I guess I trust you guys. Maybe I shouldn't :(
Hell no you shouldn't! Don't buy into the false fronts some have here. Not everyone here is kind loving concerned and wanting to ctb. Not even some who seem to be the nicest or easiest to chat with.

Don't let anyone know any real facts about you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sourpink, Despondent, dontwantocareanymore and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
First name and the city... not much. Fuck, I may sound stupid but is it possible that mods have your IP or something and one of them is secretly pro-life? (I don't know how it works, not accusing anybody, just venting). It's just like with @marcusuk63 , they didn't reveal any personal information either.

Haha I :heart: your comment what day do you want to be banned, :smiling: but seriously that could be a possibility the pro lifers are sneaky shits and could bide there time and wait until they can infiltrate the site and take down a few chosen members, if that was the case I think Stan would have had a police visit and arrested for his helpful SN advice and the 100's of people who have bought drugs and other things on the darknet, I don't think our IP addresses are available to all the MODS as they would know the security risk.

I don't know how you could be tracked by your name and state but it has been possible to track and find out peoples identities by there user names as someone earlier mentioned, but I would be careful and download TOR, check your security and change your password on your devices.

Now for the MODS I will do my Sherlock Holmes bit and try to narrow it down if you have a sheep in wolves clothing, has any of you been sharing this link, :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: not4us, Deafsn0w, Homecoming and 1 other person