Lifeiskillingme

Lifeiskillingme

Nov 8, 2020
A package of rubber bands
A fifth of ciroc
And two extended release Xanax bars
I should be able to drift off to the next world very peacefully with these additives. I'm thinking of CBT tonight. It seems like this is it.
all the people around me screaming to get help
What the fuck is help?
I've been to the psych ward
It just gave me more ptsd
Those people don't give a fuck about us severe mentally ill folk. They see us as animals that need to be tranquilized and probably wish they could put us down themselves.
how are y'all feeling today? My plan feels pristine and like it's time!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, NegativeSymptoms, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It seems you're going through a lot.
Sorry about your psych ward experience. They clearly never help. What's the point of having them? I guess they're only a space to get rid of people temporarily so that their families can have some "peace".

I'm feeling quite good. A bit tired because I'm a normal human being again and I always have to do something. It's exhausting. I hope I can endure life.

Reactions: signifying nothing and Natty
Lifeiskillingme

Lifeiskillingme

Nov 8, 2020
It seems you're going through a lot.
Sorry about your psych ward experience. They clearly never help. What's the point of having them? I guess they're only a space to get rid of people temporarily so that their families can have some "peace".

I'm feeling quite good. A bit tired because I'm a normal human being again and I always have to do something. It's exhausting. I hope I can endure life.
Been going through a lot... tired of it all, just want it to stop.
I totally agree with that psych ward experience you mentioned, they're just there to keep us locked up so we don't kill ourselves for a little while while we are berated and treated like trash for having mental illness.

I hope you can endure life and are able to make it through
My best wishes are with you