Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Arcanist
May 9, 2024
This happens to me a lot. You mentioned before that you are normally not a peaky eater. I am, and it sucks cause almost everything makes me want to vomit. I don't like any kind of cheese, pizza, most vegetables and almost every sauce. Even the smell of those things makes me sick. I would like to like those things, but i really can't stand them. So my diet is basically simple pieces of meat and rice. I've recently noticed that I can't eat meat either without retching because it just feels so gross. Sometimes I may like the flavour of something but refuse to eat it just because it seems so fucking gross.

I really hate the concept of hunger. Having to be constantly feeding our mouths to avoid pain and dying, just to be able to eat more, while causing lots of pain and death to others in the process...
Today the food is actually fucking disgusting again. Meat should not taste sweet. Cringe af. I'm so over this.

I have a whole rant about body dysmorphia and eating disorders but I just don't have the mental energy to write it out at the moment. I physically feel ok but mentally I feel like utter shit right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tonkpils, GuessWhosBack, CatLvr and 1 other person
Thanatox

Thanatox

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 22, 2024
Today the food is actually fucking disgusting again. Meat should not taste sweet. Cringe af. I'm so over this.

I have a whole rant about body dysmorphia and eating disorders but I just don't have the mental energy to write it out at the moment. I physically feel ok but mentally I feel like utter shit right now.
That sucks... It's awful you have to go through all of this. Do you know alredy when will they let you go home?

Oh and what about your friend? Did they visited you alredy? How did they react to the whole situation?

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack