• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
In the last four years nothing has really changed for me except for now having to wear a mask in the shops. No work, no social life no vacations nothing to look forward to.

I see others complaining how restrictions have screwed with their lives, this is not the case for me.

Same shit different day.

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
In the last four years nothing has really changed for me except for now having to wear a mask in the shops. No work, no social life no vacations nothing to look forward to.

I see others complaining how restrictions have screwed with their lives, this is not the case for me.

Same shit different day.
i know how you feel. Too much pain and emptiness and hopelessness and despair and torment and anguish and torture. They don't understand what it feels like to be me.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020

Same shit different day.
Me too....me too....