• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Just got in a car crash and I have to pay a traffic ticket. I wont know how much it is until next week. My heart is racing, my truck is in shitty shape and it may not be able to be repaired. I think I am just gonna pay the ticket and ctb next weekend. I have a good spot that i can drive to late at night. not a lot of tourist and some girl was already murdered there like two weeks ago. If I chicken out, hopefully the guy will murder me too. I fucking hate this shit. Right when things got relatively bearable I have to put up with this shit. I might get sued idk. All i know is i'm fucked. I want to die. This is definitely a sign from God telling me to peace out cause life is just downhill from birth. I'll keep you guys posted, but it think this might be my last two weeks on Earth. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore. I just want to die and put an end to my life. There's nothing but pain and I'm not here for it. Please, God, let social darwinism take its course and end my life. I am too fucking stupid, incapable, and depressed to be in this life any longer. LET ME DIE!

Last edited:
M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
That sometimes happens.

You don't have insurance?

If there is any chance you could get over it, just wait it out. It feels like shit, but it's much worse at the beginning when you have not yet adjusted to the situation.
I do have insurance, but I am still afraid this guy is going to sue me. Quite honestly, I only made it this far in life because i kept saying to myself things will get better but it does not. I will keep myself alive to make sure everything is settled financially and pay off my ticket, but after its all said and done, I'm going to do it. If I didn't ctb in two weeks, I will have done it in two months. I have no intention of seeing out the rest of the year. It's almost laughable the location I have finally chosen to ctb at. I use to go there all the time in high school to avoid being bullied, and my family, and really just life. It makes sense that this park that I will die at. The park has been my safe haven and oasis from the real world. Now it will be a place where I can finally rest at.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, there aren't any laws that preclude someone from suing you even if you have insurance (in US anyway). If your insurance isn't enough to cover damages or injuries, someone certainly has the right to civilly sue for more than insurance covers. Good luck.

Reactions: misthios2040
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Just got in a car crash and I have to pay a traffic ticket. I wont know how much it is until next week. My heart is racing, my truck is in shitty shape and it may not be able to be repaired. I think I am just gonna pay the ticket and ctb next weekend. I have a good spot that i can drive to late at night. not a lot of tourist and some girl was already murdered there like two weeks ago. If I chicken out, hopefully the guy will murder me too. I fucking hate this shit. Right when things got relatively bearable I have to put up with this shit. I might get sued idk. All i know is i'm fucked. I want to die. This is definitely a sign from God telling me to peace out cause life is just downhill from birth. I'll keep you guys posted, but it think this might be my last two weeks on Earth. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore. I just want to die and put an end to my life. There's nothing but pain and I'm not here for it. Please, God, let social darwinism take its course and end my life. I am too fucking stupid, incapable, and depressed to be in this life any longer. LET ME DIE!
I think I've could have been killed a few times on the road. None of it my fault. Try getting on an American interstate when no one will let you in. I had to come to a dead stop and go from zero in a 4-cylinder car to get on. I still have trauma about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Driving is truly such a curse! :((( I hate it lots myself! >_< It's all so infuriating and really gets our blood boiling! I'm sorry you got into a car accident, and I wish I could hug you to make you feel better! >_< I wish you well with the traffic ticket~ Be safe out there~

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
I think I've could have been killed a few times on the road. None of it my fault. Try getting on an American interstate when no one will let you in. I had to come to a dead stop and go from zero in a 4-cylinder car to get on. I still have trauma about it.
I'm sorry you have to do through that. Driving is scary as hell. I'm from the US. It's a miracle that u went nearly a decade without getting into an accident. Your essentially gambling your life every time you get in the road

Reactions: Ligottian
S

sisyphus_

Feb 3, 2024
I'm sorry for what you're going through, something unexpected like this can truly push you over the edge.
That's why I would say maybe try to not think of ctb right now? as you're still under shock and not thinking straight, don't let this push you to do it on an impulse.
I wish you the best

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I do have insurance, but I am still afraid this guy is going to sue me. Quite honestly, I only made it this far in life because i kept saying to myself things will get better but it does not. I will keep myself alive to make sure everything is settled financially and pay off my ticket, but after its all said and done, I'm going to do it. If I didn't ctb in two weeks, I will have done it in two months. I have no intention of seeing out the rest of the year. It's almost laughable the location I have finally chosen to ctb at. I use to go there all the time in high school to avoid being bullied, and my family, and really just life. It makes sense that this park that I will die at. The park has been my safe haven and oasis from the real world. Now it will be a place where I can finally rest at.
Are you in the US? If you are, I can tell you the process

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
Yeah, but I don't know how much it cost to repair it

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am in the US
Did I read that you were ticketed (found to be the at-fault driver)? If so, this is what will happen. YOu have insurance with who? Was it a bad accident? Who was in the other vehicle (how many people)

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
Did I read that you were ticketed (found to be the at-fault driver)? If so, this is what will happen. YOu have insurance with who? Was it a bad accident? Who was in the other vehicle (how many people)
I was ticketed for failing to yield , I have insurance with Geico. The damage was mostly done to my truck the whole driver side wheel popped off. The other guy, it was just one man in his 50s, could drive is car there was just minor damage to his front bumper. My whole driver side was heavily damaged and had to be towed away

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I was ticketed for failing to yield , I have insurance with Geico. The damage was mostly done to my truck the whole driver side wheel popped off. The other guy, it was just one man in his 50s, could drive is car there was just minor damage to his front bumper. My whole driver side was heavily damaged and had to be towed away
Okay do you have your insurance card with you? Can you tell me what it says

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
I don't have the insurance card i just know I have insurance that is no fault accident coverage

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Your insurance will pay for the damage to your vehicle. The other driver will probably hire some lawyer to help get him money. Once he hires an attorney, they'll collect his medical records and bills. Once he's released from treatment, your adjuster and his attorney will discuss what the case is worth. 95% of the time the settlement amount is set - your insurance company pays this guy's attorney (your insurance may go up - check with Geico). 5% of the time there are assholes who want more money and then the case will become a lawsuit. It sounds to me as if you're definitely in the 95% arena. It was an accident don't worry about it that's what insurance is for. Now, your vehicle. Do you owe anything on it?
I don't have the insurance card i just know I have insurance that is no fault accident coverage
When you get your card let me know - do you want to pm or continue here? Not sure if you wanted your business all over SS

M

misthios2040

Sep 20, 2023
Your insurance will pay for the damage to your vehicle. The other driver will probably hire some lawyer to help get him money. Once he hires an attorney, they'll collect his medical records and bills. Once he's released from treatment, your adjuster and his attorney will discuss what the case is worth. 95% of the time the settlement amount is set - your insurance company pays this guy's attorney (your insurance may go up - check with Geico). 5% of the time there are assholes who want more money and then the case will become a lawsuit. It sounds to me as if you're definitely in the 95% arena. It was an accident don't worry about it that's what insurance is for. Now, your vehicle. Do you owe anything on it?

When you get your card let me know - do you want to pm or continue here? Not sure if you wanted your business all over SS
Please pm me

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I totally get your point. It's not just about this accident and ticket. It's about the fact that life is is just one of these types of stressful incidents after another. Makes so much more sense to just simply not exist. No life = no problems. It boggles my mind that people will have children, knowing very well that life for about 99% of people is nothing but stress and suffering.