Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Milo follows me everywhere. If he's sleeping he will still wake up and follow me

My main cat can be sleeping anywhere, I'll get in bed, and he'll like instantly appear. I'm like 'how? how did you know? I didn't make any noise?!?'

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
One of my cats opens the door if I shut it some, then SHUTS IT, and then looks at me as the others scratch at it like 'yo, what's up'
:)) :heart: I miss having a cat, but I just wouldn't have the energy to take care of one right now. Well, that and I'm most likely going to ctb soon. I've always wanted a Siamese because they say they're very vocal and "dog like". I figured that way I could sort of have a cat and a dog rolled into one. My older sister had a Siamese that lived to be 21 years old. Her name was Sam, short for Samantha, and she taught herself how to use the toilet. She just watched what everyone else did and, one day they went in there and she was sitting on the toilet, and she decided to do it all by herself.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
One of the main gas station/food like places that has things in my area is so specific that if I mentioned it, it'd zero in my metro area to a 25 mile radius. So I don't give it lol.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I love their sandwiches, but yeah, it can get pricey at $5.89 a sandwich starting.
Yeah I was always getting 2 sandwiches and a coffee every time I went. That ended up being like 13$ a day for most days of the week and that racks up extremely fast. It's a shame I'm too lazy to make them myself.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
:)) :heart: I miss having a cat, but I just wouldn't have the energy to take care of one right now. Well, that and I'm most likely going to ctb soon. I've always wanted a Siamese because they say they're very vocal and "dog like". I figured that way I could sort of have a cat and a dog rolled into one. My older sister had a Siamese that lived to be 21 years old. Her name was Sam, short for Samantha, and she taught herself how to use the toilet. She just watched what everyone else did and, one day they went in there and she was sitting on the toilet, and she decided to do it all by herself.
Sammy is a silent sealpoint Siamese

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Carina, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah I was always getting 2 sandwiches and a coffee every time I went. That ended up being like 13$ a day for most days of the week and that racks up extremely fast. It's a shame I'm too lazy to make them myself.
I always get their 10 inch Italian sandwiches

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm getting a headache, but it's from not eating... don't really have anything in there that doesn't involve actually cooking. I really don't want to cook.

Which is going to win out, desire to not have a headache, or desire to not have one but actually cook.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm getting a headache, but it's from not eating... don't really have anything in there that doesn't involve actually cooking. I really don't want to cook.

Which is going to win out, desire to not have a headache, or desire to not have one but actually cook.
In my experience in that exact situation the headache always wins in the end. I'd say just force yourself to start cooking before it gets worse.

Reactions: Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
@Jean4, Stan's thread has 700 posts now! :smiling: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Hi
The Beagle has landed! He is busy humping a sofa cushion—lmao!

Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Nemeshisu
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
In my experience in that exact situation the headache always wins in the end. I'd say just force yourself to start cooking before it gets worse.

Yeah... I think that's how it's going nto end up... it's already got to the point where my eyes are hurting. like fine brain... I'll make you not hurt.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Alright poor choice of words we want you to exist. Technically no one needs to exist I don't believe that really. But there is no satisfying answer to your question really otherwise I wouldn't be here myself.

Reactions: BooGirl and Nemeshisu
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Alright poor choice of words we want you to exist. Technically no one needs to exist I don't believe that really. But there is no satisfying answer to your question really otherwise I wouldn't be here myself.
Yeah, that's true haha. By the way, when was this forum started? I've noticed that all the accounts seem to be new.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Found leftovers... might not have been good, but like I'm concerned with that lol.

Ate... well some... might eat more in a bit.
Yeah, that's true haha. By the way, when was this forum started? I've noticed that all the accounts seem to be new.

Well... some are older. Kind of a thing with the forum though really. High turnover I guess? But I've seen some that are 1year old about.

I'm new because I only recently found it.

Life is kind of a job where everyone's temps... this site is just for the people who know we're temps, and may either be ready to clock out, or just support the choice in others clocking out.

Last edited:
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Found leftovers... might not have been good, but like I'm concerned with that lol.

Ate... well some... might eat more in a bit.
Well, if you kept them in some sterile and cold place like fridge, then they still should be good few days after being prepared. Honestly, I sometimes eat food that is one week after its expiration date, and I am still somehow alive.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, BlueWidow, Nemeshisu and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well, if you kept them in some sterile and cold place like fridge, then they still should be good few days after being prepared. Honestly, I sometimes eat food that is one week after its expiration date, and I am still somehow alive.

Yeah, and they're vegetarian... so really while they could expire (mold) they might not be 'as likely' to go bad as say meat

Reactions: LegaliseIt!