Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
He hated the SN megathread? was it because of bad info?
Stan got angry when the same question was asked over and over again because nobody reads.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Carina and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Nemeshisu, Jean4 and 3 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oreo!!!
Awww. . . Look at that kissable snoot! :love::heart:
Those eyes. . . Be still my heart :heart::heart::heart:
You got yourself a sweetie there. :heart:
Look at those eyes!!!! I'm in love!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Stan got angry when the same question was asked over and over again because nobody reads.

Ahh. Yeah I almost wish there was a way that if a person asked/mentioned SN in a first post, it auto-posted a link to the main SN thread of Stan's... as it's at least concise, and answers most questions they probably asked (granted they could've asked something unrelated, but still). no one's going to read more than a few posts for an answer, but a single post they would at least be more likely to.

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, MysticPerception and BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Rena is gone. My heart hurts. I actually feel it aching. It's been a while since I've felt this. I usually just get cold instead.
That is one adorable puppy. At least something good happened today. I'm wrong two good things. She finally found peace. I'm being stupid.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and BooGirl
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Ahh. Yeah I almost wish there was a way that if a person asked/mentioned SN in a first post, it auto-posted a link to the main SN thread of Stan's... as it's at least concise, and answers most questions they probably asked (granted they could've asked something unrelated, but still). no one's going to read more than a few posts for an answer, but a single post they would at least be more likely to.
Well, it's not impossible to do algorithm like this but it would be extremly difficult. I don't think anyone would like to have SS website shutdown for two weeks or so, just so we could have algorithm like this.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
After every post I could follow up posting his guide. That will be my full time job and I will do nothing else. :blarg:
Attention!!! @Squiddy got her puppy!!! Which means, we all just got a puppy!!!

Reactions: Squiddy, BlueWidow, Carina and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
After every post I could follow up posting his guide. That will be my full time job and I will do nothing else. :blarg:

Looks like you're set for life then :)
Well, it's not impossible to do algorithm like this but it would be extremly difficult. I don't think anyone would like to have SS website shutdown for two weeks or so, just so we could have algorithm like this.

Yeah, granted it'd be poteantially a check in code for new posts where text contains ' SN ' then insert post of the link to it... but who knows how complex an auto-post is with the software they have is.... and then any updates could undo it...

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yes, I'll never be able to repay Stan for going to all the trouble that he did to write out his SN Info thread, despite everything he was most likely going through at the time.
Before his thread, I was stumbling my way through the other thread, but it's very confusing to the average person I suspect. I was trying to do it while dealing with brain fog and exhaustion, which made it impossible to comprehend or understand any of it.

I always loved the sarcastic exchanges between Stan, @BPD_LE, and others would have.
Such as, when you drink SN during a lunar eclipse on the last Wednesday of March and it's also St. Patrick's Day, can you mix the water with green alcohol, as long as it's done on the advice of a leprechaun?
I miss that sarcastic wit they all had. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yes, I'll never be able to repay Stan for going to all the trouble that he did to write out his SN Info thread, despite everything he was most likely going through at the time.
Before his thread, I was stumbling my way through the other thread, but it's very confusing to the average person I suspect. I was trying to do it while dealing with brain fog and exhaustion, which made it impossible to comprehend or understand any of it.

I always loved the sarcastic exchanges between Stan, @BPD_LE, and others would have.
Such as, when you drink SN during a lunar eclipse on the last Wednesday of March and it's also St. Patrick's Day, can you mix the water with green alcohol, as long as it's done on the advice of a leprechaun?
Well, at least he didn't have to deal with my cooking! He wouldn't have needed the SN :blarg:

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Not gonna lie I really want to cry right now but my body won't take the hint. This is annoying. Also in response to the Stan thing his guide helped me tremendously. If it wasn't for that guide I would still be bumbling around the internet unsure of what method to use.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
In a really odd way... while I found this site from a search because of a dream, that lead me to the wiki... I then came to the site and ended up finding his thread... and ironically am here now.... technically longer than id planned...

so technically I'm here longer because of his thread and everyone and @Jean4.... which is kind of odd... I mean if not for his thread, and the realationship with Jean4... she wouldn't have posted it as much... and I wouldn't have seen her name as much... everything is so linked.

That thing with the St. Patricks's day sounds funny lol
Well, at least he didn't have to deal with my cooking! He wouldn't have needed the SN :blarg:
:pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Sensei
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
It's frightening how much time I can waste on this forum, you all. I get a nice hot cuppa coffee and I sit down and go on this forum, next thing I know—three or four hours have passed and my coffee is stone cold. So I have to go heat it back up in the microwave.
I think I heated the same cup of coffee up three or four times in a row yesterday because I kept getting lost on here.
Same last night when I was trying to drink my rum. I finally had to go off of here for a while and drink a little bit because I was too focused on this site to even get drunk! :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
In a really odd way... while I found this site from a search because of a dream, that lead me to the wiki... I then came to the site and ended up finding his thread... and ironically am here now.... technically longer than id planned...

so technically I'm here longer because of his thread and everyone and @Jean4.... which is kind of odd... I mean if not for his thread, and the realationship with Jean4... she wouldn't have posted it as much... and I wouldn't have seen her name as much... everything is so linked.

That thing with the St. Patricks's day sounds funny lol

:pfff:
Everything happens for a reason. ;)
@Squiddy ! Puppy update!! Do we have a name?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemeshisu, MysticPerception, Carina and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My SIL just called me from the hospital. She had surgery on January 30th, just a routine surgery. I'm still not exactly sure what it was for. All I know is, I was in the car with her last month when her doctor called and told her that as long as he was in the area, during the surgery, he would give her a chest reduction.
I think she was having a growth or something removed. She has a fairly large chest and it was causing her serious back problems. It was nice of him to volunteer to go in and help with that so she wouldn't have to go under sedation a second time to get that done.
Anyway, when I talked to her last week, she was going stir crazy being stuck in the house and being forced to let other people wait on her and do things for her. Then I got a text from her daughter last night that she was in the hospital with pneumonia. She just called me from the hospital and she sounded very weak, but she said she's doing a lot better and she expects them to release her tomorrow.
She said she's hoping to see me next week. I told her she should probably just rest and not overdo it. I live on the other side of town from her and I don't really know that she has any business driving over here after being in the hospital with not one, but two kinds of pneumonia! She said she had two different kinds of pneumonia in the bottom of her lungs. They've given her antibiotics and she said she's feeling better, but I've never heard of anyone having two kinds of pneumonia at once.
It's just so frustrating for me. I've made no secret on this forum of the fact that she is a huge pain in my ass, but she's also one of the most generous, sweet, kindest, people I've ever known in my entire life. If she would just accept that I can run my own life and I don't need or want her help because she can't help me anyway, things would be a lot easier and better. But she refuses to accept that.
It's odd because she is both one of the reasons that I feel an immediate need to ctb, but also is one of the reasons that I am delaying because I don't want to hurt her.
When she said she wanted to see me next week, this wave of panic went through me.
Part of me was thinking, "Shit! Gotta do it NOW before she starts attempting to drag me around to various doctors again!".
I've tried talking to her about it, but she just doesn't get it. She insists that I'm going to find a doctor to help me even though it's been 25 freaking years and I know there's not a doctor out there that would help me, and honestly, at this point, even if I found a doctor that would help me—it's too damn late now.
I just don't want to be here—that's the beginning & the end of it. Without my husband. . . No point to me being here. I'm just sitting here waiting to die so I can be with him again.
I'm so sick of all the back-and-forth! :meh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, MysticPerception and Carina
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
And he's asleep...
3D5D011B C5D8 4FD5 9431 F60F71815A9A

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina, Nemeshisu and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
My SIL just called me from the hospital.
That's a terrible catch 22 I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I feel like my older sister would be the same way if she found out I wanted to ctb. She was visiting for a bit and I bashed my head against the wall in a terribly stressful moment and she freaked out and wanted to know why I did that and told me not to do that and talk to her if something is wrong ect. ect. She's very pushy and will pry if it means helping you so yeah. I hope your SIL gets better though at least.

Making rice because I refuse to not eat just because I'm sad. I hate when I lose my appetite but I'm going to fight it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Watching people make goodbye posts make suicide kinda more... real, y'know?

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina