Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Paging
@L0ne1ygh0st
@realjunes (MIA)
@Raven Moon
@Soulless_Angel
@Azzy69 (May be with family)
I'm here, just having a stressful day. Can't wait to go to bed honestly. I hope you are well today

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, Carina and MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
This is too accurate. My cat usually likes privacy but hes started to just barge into the bathroom while I'm using it and use the litter box at the same time.
I'm pretty sure they believe that they own your house and you're just there because they allow you to stay as long as you feed them and pet them.

Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I hate doing this during the day. I'm not doing well. 2:19 and will be taking edibles. Ignore anything I say or do if it is bizarre.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'm pretty sure they believe that they own your house and you're just there because they allow you to stay as long as you feed them and pet them.
Pretty much. He can't knock so he's instead turned my door into a scratching post and just scratches the door when he wants in. It looks so shredded up lol. He doesn't care what you're doing if he wants something he'll let you know.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I hate doing this during the day. I'm not doing well. 2:19 and will be taking edibles. Ignore anything I say or do if it is bizarre.
Hopefully, I'll be getting high tonight when my friend does my hair

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Pretty much. He can't knock so he's instead turned my door into a scratching post and just scratches the door when he wants in. It looks so shredded up lol. He doesn't care what you're doing if he wants something he'll let you know.
:))

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Yeah it is. I got it from Wawa's
I haven't been inside a Wawa in forever. I always just get gas from them. I used to buy their sandwiches all the time as a guilty pleasure but it got too expensive over time.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Lol. I'm doing it as medicine. Trying to stabilizer. I doubt it will get me high.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wait... so it's possible to go to the bathroom alone? I don't seem to have any recollection of this ever.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Wait... so it's possible to go to the bathroom alone? I don't seem to have any recollection of this ever.
I don't even shut the door

Reactions: MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
You're not getting any chemicals put on your hair are you? That might be dangerous to mix getting high with say, turning your hair blonde or something. If she's just cutting it, I would have her cut it BEFORE she gets high.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
One of my cats opens the door if I shut it some, then SHUTS IT, and then looks at me as the others scratch at it like 'yo, what's up'
Milo follows me everywhere. If he's sleeping he will still wake up and follow me

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I haven't been inside a Wawa in forever. I always just get gas from them. I used to buy their sandwiches all the time as a guilty pleasure but it got too expensive over time.
I love their sandwiches, but yeah, it can get pricey at $5.89 a sandwich starting.

• Wow
Reactions: Jean4
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Why do I need to exist in this world?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, BlueWidow, Carina and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
You're not getting any chemicals put on your hair are you? That might be dangerous to mix getting high with say, turning your hair blonde or something. If she's just cutting it, I would have her cut it BEFORE she gets high.
Not getting any color put on it. Just getting it washed and flat ironed

Reactions: BlueWidow