Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm honoured. I would have asked what you're wearing if it didn't sound so creepy. :tongue:
A pair of blue jeans leggings and a red/pink cable knit sweater ;)

Reactions: Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Because @Sensei is here, I actually got dressed in real clothes. Something I don't do unless I have a doctors appointment. I never leave, so I live in my pjs.
I'm still in my pajamas

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
A pair of blue jeans leggings and a red/pink cable knit sweater ;)

Sounds sweet and comfortable. I'm very comfy clothes myself. I just noticed that they're all in black, something I often wear.

Reactions: Jean4
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I'm ctb soon, just finishing up getting everything in order to make life easier for my family. Currently on my final journey to the place I'll ctb
Hope you get your med change soon and aren't too inconvenienced until then
Thank you all so much for your kindness earlier. I should have mentioned I'm not actually ctb today, just making the journey. I had my date set for tomorrow but I need a few more days to sort everything out for my family as I don't want them to have to worry about anything. I'm also going skydiving next week, it's the last thing on my bucket list I haven't ticked off yet as I've never had the courage :hihi: I'll definitely post a goodbye thread when the time comes as I'll want some company.

How's everyone's day going?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, BlueWidow, MysticPerception and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Did you ever feel 'off!' Nothing specific, but you just don't feel right?

I'm tired, but I can't sleep. Feeling stir crazy and can't sit still. Brain fog and can't get anything done. Want to do things but feel lazy.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, BooGirl, MysticPerception and 1 other person
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Just finished a game of Ticket to Ride with my mom. She beat me for the first time in ages :(

• Love
Reactions: HereToday and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thank you all so much for your kindness earlier. I should have mentioned I'm not actually ctb today, just making the journey. I had my date set for tomorrow but I need a few more days to sort everything out for my family as I don't want them to have to worry about anything. I'm also going skydiving next week, it's the last thing on my bucket list I haven't ticked off yet as I've never had the courage :hihi: I'll definitely post a goodbye thread when the time comes as I'll want some company.

Good except for the skydiving. I'm afraid of heights lol
Just finished a game of Ticket to Ride with my mom. She beat me for the first time in ages :(
Go mom! Lol

• Love
Reactions: HereToday
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Oh good....good.... gives us more time to have you around. :)

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Sensei and HereToday
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Did you ever feel 'off!' Nothing specific, but you just don't feel right?

I'm tired, but I can't sleep. Feeling stir crazy and can't sit still. Brain fog and can't get anything done. Want to do things but feel lazy.
Almost every single day of my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Sensei, Carina and 1 other person
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
Good except for the skydiving. I'm afraid of heights lol
Me too! Good job they push you out of the plane otherwise I don't think I could do it on my own! Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019

You scared me good. I feel a bit more at ease knowing it's not gonna be a three in one at least.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and HereToday
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Almost every single day of my life.
Usually I am stable in my depression. This is different. I was bipolar. Switched to major depression. I think I am switching back.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HereToday and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Usually I am stable in my depression. This is different. I was bipolar. Switched to major depression. I think I am switching back.
I think if I was bipolar I wouldn't have made it this long. Hopefully you start to feel better soon even if only a little.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I think if I was bipolar I wouldn't have made it this long. Hopefully you start to feel better soon even if only a little.
Monday I call my doc. Medication change time. ;)

Reactions: MysticPerception
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
So it looks like my mom picked out a dog at another shelter and we're getting another dog :( I really wanted the brown one, but oh well

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
So it looks like my mom picked out a dog at another shelter and we're getting another dog :( I really wanted the brown one, but oh well
I don't believe anything until it's home.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Reminds me of how I had multiple pets(birds mostly and a few fish), before my sister brought home a cat. And then a few years later another cat. I never had a choice in the matter and after she stopped taking care of them I did instead. Even though one has passed I still love them both dearly so hopefully it will work out for you as well and you'll love that other dog.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Cute captions 20

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone's doing well today. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, MysticPerception, Carina and 1 other person
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Reminds me of how I had multiple pets(birds mostly and a few fish), before my sister brought home a cat. And then a few years later another cat. I never had a choice in the matter and after she stopped taking care of them I did instead. Even though one has passed I still love them both dearly so hopefully it will work out for you as well and you'll love that other dog.
Cats are the most adorable things ever. Unfortunately, my mom hates cats and dogs. We had guinea pigs at one point, but then she made us give them away

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

omg....

like right now I'm half expecting you to get 2 cats and a parakeet.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Somebody please bump up Stan's post. I'm getting anxious.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I may have posted something that seemed... as a link-like for it

Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
When I was much, much younger (2nd grade) I wanted to be a writer--a teacher said it was stupid and get my head out of the clouds. When older, everyone came to me to talk and ask my opinion on what they should do with their problems--for I was their go-to person for things. Classmates, friends, best friends, ex (both when wasn't an ex, and when was an ex). Went to college and figured I'd become a psychologist because 'might as well' everyone expected it. They thought I was a theatre major because of all the hours I had it that lol.

One of my classes made a comment that 'theatre and psychologists (and basically writers) were basically broken/abused as children, and entered those fields for therapy for themselves' almost everyone in the class looked around, then almost everyong just sunk down realizing they outed themselves.

This is one of the reasons I studied psychology. Before I quit college, this is what I was studying. I had a major in psychology and a minor in history. Sadly, thanks to the brain fog, I've forgotten much of what I learned. But I studied psychology hoping that:

1) I could learn what was wrong with me and perhaps fix myself so that I could function properly in society, and
2) I could help others who had gone through similar experiences to mine.

Unfortunately, there had just been so much crap piled on me by the time I was 21 that I just couldn't do it anymore. If my husband hadn't come along, I most likely would've been dead before I turned 25.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
This is one of the reasons I studied psychology. Before I quit college, this is what I was studying. I had a major in psychology and a minor in history. Sadly, thanks to the brain fog, I've forgotten much of what I learned. But I studied psychology hoping that:

1) I could learn what was wrong with me and perhaps fix myself so that I could function properly in society, and

Unfortunately, there had just been so much crap piled on me by the time I was 21 that I just couldn't do it anymore. If my husband hadn't come along, I most likely would've been dead before I turned 25.
Psychology was probably my favorite subject in college

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

I was actually on track to be in a masters program for counseling psych when I wasn't even 21 yet. I intentionally sabotaged my entrance so I could fail without feeling guilty.

Basically because of like your #1--but it was a I couldn't help myself, so what right did I have to try and help others.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ktmnny and BlueWidow