M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I had a dream about SS and everyone was there profile pictures on stick figure bodies walking around a convention center.

weird as shit

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Ame, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My mom's an idiot.... she think's I'm "grumpy", and because I "had to get my own meds"

Yeah... if "grumpy" is not wanting to eat, almost saying screw it and running car off bridge at 70mph because it's slick and foggy and no one would suspect (logic won out easily--don't worry, I wouldn't have 'really' done it, but the thoughts were so there), and not being able to look at people because I almost burst out crying and had to avert my eyes as it felt like everyone was staring at me because they knew is "grumpy" than yeah.... I think it's more depressed, but whatever.
I had a dream about SS and everyone was there profile pictures on stick figure bodies walking around a convention center.

weird as shit
That sounds cool actually

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Ytwbboizchhdr9kwzhvx

It's a cold rainy day here and I'm not really all that hungry, so I think I'll have tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner this evening.

Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
My mom's an idiot.... she think's I'm "grumpy", and because I "had to get my own meds"

Yeah... if "grumpy" is not wanting to eat, almost saying screw it and running car off bridge at 70mph because it's slick and foggy and no one would suspect (logic won out easily--don't worry, I wouldn't have 'really' done it, but the thoughts were so there), and not being able to look at people because I almost burst out crying and had to avert my eyes as it felt like everyone was staring at me because they knew is "grumpy" than yeah.... I think it's more depressed, but whatever.

That sounds cool actually
On another note. Take your new meds!
View attachment 24205

It's a cold rainy day here and I'm not really all that hungry, so I think I'll have tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner this evening.
Comfort food!!!!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Captain morgan

Then rum. . . Lots of rum. . . It's been a loooong f***in week!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
it's tomorrow morning, ironically it's half as strong antidepressant, meant to get me out of a MANIC state... lol
Sometimes it just takes a shake up. Like when you are dieting and stall, you eat something you aren't supposed to in order to break the plateau

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
it's tomorrow morning, ironically it's half as strong antidepressant, meant to get me out of a MANIC state... lol
I hate it when Drs start tinkering with your meds. They never get it right. It's like you're some kind of a science experiment or something.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sometimes it just takes a shake up. Like when you are dieting and stall, you eat something you aren't supposed to in order to break the plateau

even if the same drug, just half the strength?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
View attachment 24205

I'm having baked chicken, mac and cheese and fries for dinner tonight

Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4, Carina and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'd kill for some mac and cheese and french fries. Stupid diets.

Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

weird as shit
I had a dream about SS the other day and I was so excited to tell everyone about it, but by the time I got here, I had completely forgotten what the dream was about. I keep hoping I'm going to go back to sleep and dream it again so I can remember it, but so far, if I have dreamed it, I haven't been able to remember it long enough to write it down!
I'd kill for some mac and cheese and french fries. Stupid diets.
What kind of diet are you on?

Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
hmm... still not too confident but that's only because the reason he's doing it doesn't exist now.
When can you actually talk to him?
I'm having baked chicken, mac and cheese and fries for dinner tonight
Pics!!
6:48 and I am in bed with the lights out. I need a meds change lol

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

Pics!!
Yes, pics! We have to live vicariously through you, @Squiddy! Or maybe it's eat vicariously through you! :))

Reactions: Squiddy and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Pics!!

Since they want me on the reduced for 2 weeks to see if it gets me out of the manic like state lol... that'd make a call on the 24th. to say "yeah well the state ended 2 days before I started the lower dose".... my actual seeing him is the 30th or 31st

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Hennessy, MysticPerception, Morphinekiss and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I actually fell asleep in my chair... I'm so tired.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I had a dream about SS the other day and I was so excited to tell everyone about it, but by the time I got here, I had completely forgotten what the dream was about. I keep hoping I'm going to go back to sleep and dream it again so I can remember it, but so far, if I have dreamed it, I haven't been able to remember it long enough to write it down!

What kind of diet are you on?
low carb, dairy free, no red meat, under 1200 calories. I basically took the suggestions from my gp, oncologist, and liver surgeon and mashed it all together. Plus my eating disorder sooo....
I'm pretty much hangry all the time.

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4 and BlueWidow