Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@ImSoTired we are here for you if you want to talk. We understand.
@Squiddy did you take your meds?

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OMg. it's foggy outside... they're talking about the mist and the fog.... and coworkers are hoping for creatures to break in and kill us all LOL

Well the 30-50yr olds lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OMg. it's foggy outside... they're talking about the mist and the fog.... and coworkers are hoping for creatures to break in and kill us all LOL

A1C04CE3 AC3C 46F5 B25E E460C4516C30

Reactions: Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019

Just as long as it's not like The Mist. I don't want spiders inside of me while I'm still alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Just as long as it's not like The Mist. I don't want spiders inside of me while I'm still alive.
Granted, it'd be a good excuse to off yourself before it happened, and people wouldn't try to save you, and be like 'that's a good idea'

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm not sure if it's too late in the day to take it or not
Not unless it says 'skip dose if missed'.... well depending, sometimes it doesn't matter if they're back-to-back, but other times it does.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Carina @LegaliseIt!

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Carina and MysticPerception
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Not unless it says 'skip dose if missed'.... well depending, sometimes it doesn't matter if they're back-to-back, but other times it does.
I'm not sure if it is one of those skip dose if missed. My morning meds were Wellbutrin, Trileptal, Protonix and Naltrexone

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well, shy of the trileptal that says:
If you remember up to 4 hours after you should have given a dose, give your child the missed dose. For example, if you usually give a dose at about 7 am, you can give the missed dose at any time up to 11 am. If you remember after that time, do not give the missed dose. Just give the next dose as usual.

And the welbutrin:
If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.

If you are taking the Wellbutrin XL® extended-release tablet and you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.

The other 2 say to take as soon as you can, given that it's not next to your next pill taking time.

But that's just what online says. Personally I just take things regardless because my pill taking time varies up to 7 hours on the weekend. Do whatever you think you should, or call the pharmacy! That's always a safe and best thing to do!

Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Well, shy of the trileptal that says:
If you remember up to 4 hours after you should have given a dose, give your child the missed dose. For example, if you usually give a dose at about 7 am, you can give the missed dose at any time up to 11 am. If you remember after that time, do not give the missed dose. Just give the next dose as usual.

And the welbutrin:
If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.

If you are taking the Wellbutrin XL® extended-release tablet and you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.

The other 2 say to take as soon as you can, given that it's not next to your next pill taking time.

But that's just what online says. Personally I just take things regardless because my pill taking time varies up to 7 hours on the weekend. Do whatever you think you should, or call the pharmacy! That's always a safe and best thing to do!
I'll just wait til my night time meds

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Check in
@realjunes
@Azzy69
@Sensei

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
@Jean4
The kitchen floor is washed—no more Purina Roach Chow!
giphy.gif

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Got to leave for dr's appointment within 10 min should probably go to bethroom first lol

Reactions: Jean4
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
We can't as she might be gone Monday if an owner steps forward
If they haven't come forward yet, the odds in your favour improve every day! A lot of times owners say that they will be back, but their circumstances are so difficult that they aren't able to.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So my night was a blast. I met some cool tweakers in the holding tank lol. One dude was eating his belly button fuzz, that was good for a laugh too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Hennessy, BlueWidow, Carina and 2 others
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Checking in. Today has been a bad day but I hope you've all had better ones

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, BlueWidow and Sensei
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Yes, the appointment didn't go so well. Everything feels pointless and I really don't want to keep going anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, BlueWidow and Sensei