Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm a little paranoid about leaving too much of a digital footprint here on SS (I'm sure that you can understand my wish to protect the community) to post pictures of her on a public forum, but if you like, I might share some via private message once I scrubbed the EXIF and metadata. Her name is Minou - which is perhaps one of the most generic names that one can give their cat in the French speaking world - and she turns 9 years old today. A Persian friend told me that in Farsi, her name means "heaven" which I find lovely, if not extremely fitting. She was a rescue that we adopted from a cat shelter when she was ~1 year of age and we've been super close since the day she was brought home. I don't know if cats can imprint on humans, but if they can then she has certainly imprinted on me given how attached she is she is sleeping by me at the time of writing. I literally walk about the house with her draped over my shoulders on the regular.
My cats Milo and Sammy are surgically attached to me. Do you have party plans?

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Ame
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Just saying hey. Happy Friday all.

spent yesterday without a headache. One whole glorious day. Now the migraine is back and worse than before. It's moments like this that make me think a bullet to the brain doesnt sound so bad.-_- Off to hide in a pitch black room.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception, Jean4 and 2 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Just saying hey. Happy Friday all.

spent yesterday without a headache. One whole glorious day. Now the migraine is back and worse than before. It's moments like this that make me think a bullet to the brain doesnt sound so bad.-_- Off to hide in a pitch black room.

Migraines are the worst, hope you are feeling a bit easier soon

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Funny thing, the EXIF data on my photos is always wrong lol . Don't know why, but it's cool, so I just go with it.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So my wife had me locked up again lastnight. I didn't contact her at all but she still wants to say I did and drag me through the fucking mud.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt! and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So my wife had me locked up again lastnight. I didn't contact her at all but she still wants to say I did and drag me through the fucking mud.
That's horrible! Can't they prove things one way or the other so it would stop?

Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
How about getting a restraining order against her?

Reactions: BlueWidow
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's horrible! Can't they prove things one way or the other so it would stop?

Once we go to court maybe. I'm going to have charges for false police report filed on her. All I'm trying to do is put my life back together and I get this shit.
How about getting a restraining order against her?

I'll probably do that too. Won't prevent this though. She can say whatever and they just lock me up again.

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt!, Carina and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt! and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Once we go to court maybe. I'm going to have charges for false police report filed on her. All I'm trying to do is put my life back together and I get this shit.

I'll probably do that too. Won't prevent this though. She can say whatever and they just lock me up again.
If you have a restraining order against her, she will have to prove you broke the restraining order you took out. Not going to happen.
You keep torturing us. Pick one!!!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If you have a restraining order against her, she will have to prove you broke the restraining order you took out. Not going to happen.

She'll have to prove it anyways, but not tell court. An if I have her charged with false police report then my kids will end up being taken by CPS. I lose either way. This is the kinda shit that makes me want to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt! and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019

You keep torturing us. Pick one!!!
We'll most likely go with her, but she's not available til the 13th due to an owner might come for her

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
She'll have to prove it anyways, but not tell court. An if I have her charged with false police report then my kids will end up being taken by CPS. I lose either way. This is the kinda shit that makes me want to CTB.
Get the restraining order.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That dog looks so sad. I feel bad for the poor thing. I want to give it pets and love but I can't from over here.
Looking at the picture again, she kinda does. If we do get her, I'll make sure to give her lots of love

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Carina, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Looking at the picture again, she kinda does. If we do get her, I'll make sure to give her lots of love
We all do. She's our puppy too!

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Squiddy
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Please do. Honestly I would have multiple pets if my cat wasn't so aggressive when it comes to other animals.

• Aww..
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Please do. Honestly I would have multiple pets if my cat wasn't so aggressive when it comes to other animals.
Just 3 days and she'll be available to adopt

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Ame and MysticPerception
ImSoTired

ImSoTired

So so tired..
Jan 3, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I love the phrase "I'm fine" it like always means everything but that.

Reactions: BlueWidow and LegaliseIt!
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
There are so many words in that... most are crossed out. So many ways to take it.
They don't apply anymore...
They're the wrong thing to say even though they apply....
I don't know what to say....
others....

Is it something that makes you want to talk? We definitely listen.