Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I started skim-reading a story I wrote... It's all my hopes, fears, and desires in a book... it's scary.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
He was attractive, it was graduation night, I had a drinking problem and poor judgement :pfff:
At least fun I hope?
Hmm... probably a quarter of my professors were ministers or priests though too... so there's that lol

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
At least fun I hope?
Oh definitely. My poor judgement choices usually are. (Atleast back then, now it just involves eating food I know has too many calories.)

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh definitely. My poor judgement choices usually are. (Atleast back then, now it just involves eating food I know has too many calories.)

I had a week of poor judgement once... it was definitely fun I have to admit.

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I love the twilight zone... it's so twisted. It seems to hold up in ways despite being really old.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Time for me to go to bed. When I can't sleep, I'll be back!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So many seem to be opting for SN. Looks like Stan's influence maybe? :)

Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
So many seem to be opting for SN. Looks like Stan's influence maybe? :)
Could be, at least partly. I think it's also relatively easily available and cheap to buy. It's probably also easier to use than some other methods.
I've been trying to avoid the news, but I saw something today as I was changing channels about a guy who had been in a coma for 3 years or something like that and he passed away. His coworker is on trial for poisoning his food with mercury, which is what put him in a coma. Apparently this coworker was putting mercury on his and several other of his coworker's sandwiches every day. Two or three of them got very ill, but didn't die, and this one guy went into a coma, and he just recently died. So now the guy that was putting the mercury in the food is on trial for murder. Who the hell thinks, in this day and age, to put mercury in people's food?!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
OMG! @Carina, @Squiddy, @Brick In The Wall,
You have all passed me up!

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Could be, at least partly. I think it's also relatively easily available and cheap to buy. It's probably also easier to use than some other methods.
I've been trying to avoid the news, but I saw something today as I was changing channels about a guy who had been in a coma for 3 years or something like that and he passed away. His coworker is on trial for poisoning his food with mercury, which is what put him in a coma. Apparently this coworker was putting mercury on his and several other of his coworker's sandwiches every day. Two or three of them got very ill, but didn't die, and this one guy went into a coma, and he just recently died. So now the guy that was putting the mercury in the food is on trial for murder. Who the hell thinks, in this day and age, to put mercury in people's food?!
wtf? Mercury? I mean yeah I have some in a container somewhere. (part of an old thermastat from the 60s I got at a garage sale like 20 years ago lol).... but seriously mercury?!?

Honestly though, I never knew about SN until here. Granted I never thought of it or similar things either. Well until looking for a specific targeted search for things.
OMG! @Carina, @Squiddy, @Brick In The Wall,
You have all passed me up!

It's just because of this thread :)

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
wtf? Mercury? I mean yeah I have some in a container somewhere. (part of an old thermastat from the 60s I got at a garage sale like 20 years ago lol).... but seriously mercury?!?

Honestly though, I never knew about SN until here. Granted I never thought of it or similar things either. Well until looking for a specific targeted search for things.

It's just because of this thread :)
I know. I don't know how this guy came up with mercury of all things. I had never heard of SN before I came here either.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I know. I don't know how this guy came up with mercury of all things. I had never heard of SN before I came here either.

Odd thing was I found out about SN looking for "push button box to kill self in 10 min" rofl (thing from dream)

Currently tired lol Have to go to bed in like 15 min or so :)

At least tomorrow's friday. well maybe... weekends are hit/miss sometimes

• Love
Reactions: Azzy69 and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Really?! Funny! :pfff: :pfff:
I wonder what SN has to do with that?

I think it was the timing... 10 minutes to sleep... so the 10 min to death/10 min to sleep was like keywords it matched on or something lol
granted it matched the wiki pages first, forum down like 3rd hit... but also only when using a TOR browser

OK, bedtime---night all

Last edited:
  • Love